American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really like her voice, but I don’t think she’ll make it very far... 😅

She has stuff on Spotify. She’s more soft bedroom pop from what I’ve seen. This isn’t her style at all

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you so much @Blirel and @Bk1234 😊. Grace Nourbash is my daughter. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q

I’ve decided to keep stuff pretty broad for the time being. I will reveal locations once I get them/ dates as in the past. I’ll continue to compile my doc but I don’t think new people auditioning shou

First sign of returns. People probably don’t know him but @nathanwaltonlive on Instagram. He made top 100ish last year auditioned today

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Blirel said:

First sign of returns. People probably don’t know him but @nathanwaltonlive on Instagram. He made top 100ish last year auditioned today

I don’t remember him from last season, but I found a picture of him! 😅 

IMG-8369.jpg
He’s underneath and directly in-between the “Y” and “W” on the Hollywood sign. 

Edited by Bk1234

Nothing too big for news but... @Breeathelove says she’s auditioning again in a few days. She made Hollywood week last season as well. Just something to note. 

1 hour ago, Blirel said:

Nothing too big for news but... @Breeathelove says she’s auditioning again in a few days. She made Hollywood week last season as well. Just something to note. 

It seems likely that she’ll make it to winner’s circle, but we’ll see. 🤔 I feel like I vaguely remember her from Makayla’s Hollywood Week Round 1 performance, but I could be thinking of the wrong person... 😅

54 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Winners circle Ryan Poquis. Nice tone but a bit green

I need more of his tone in my life, so I hope he goes far. I do agree that he’s a bit green though, so I’m a little doubtful... 😕

43 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Hannah Prestridge is back. 

I know some people on this blog were big fans 

YES! I absolutely loved her country voice last season. 😍 She did say she was going to come back after she got out, but I wasn’t really sure if she was serious. 😅 I think she’ll be able to at least make it back to Hollywood Week, but only time will tell. 🤞

Not sure how accurate this is, but Colby Cobb claims to have made the winner’s circle. Interestingly enough, they mentioned this in the comments section of Ryan’s video. 😅 

@Blirel Do you think you could update the winner’s circle list? Maybe add a section called “not confirmed yet” for people like Hannah and Bree? 

Edited by Bk1234

Aubrey Privett (@aubs.lin) 

Kayla Elisabeth (@Kaylastruckxo)

Mikey McCabe (@Drmike65)
Dorothy aka Dottie Ferguson (@Dottie_Ferguson) 
Luke Baker (@_imlukebaker_)

Maddie Palmer (@Pickle_Palmer)

Kaitlyn Ferry- @kait_farry
Laila Li- @LailaLiMccleery

Ryan Poquis- no social media identified

not yet confirmed/ good chance/ returners

hannah prestridge @treble.soul

Nathan Walton @nathanwaltonlive

Bree @breeathelove

sorry about the font change. 

• Thanks 1

I would like to note that I think Aubrey Privett has huge potential. If you check her latest cover of La Vie En Rose in her singing story tab on her instagram page, the girl can sing well. 

12 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I would like to note that I think Aubrey Privett has huge potential. If you check her latest cover of La Vie En Rose in her singing story tab on her instagram page, the girl can sing well. 

Ooh, can you post it in here? (I don’t have Instagram.)

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, can you post it in here? (I don’t have Instagram.)

It won’t let me share the specific highlight reel unless you have Instagram. This is the only clip I can find of her that’s a post. You may have to slide to view it .

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Blirel said:

It won’t let me share the specific highlight reel unless you have Instagram. This is the only clip I can find of her that’s a post. You may have to slide to view it .

Ooh, she’s one to look out for! 😁

10 hours ago, Blirel said:

@Bk1234 can you help me find any vocals from her? 

I cannot find any vocals from her, unfortunately... ☹️ I can’t even verify if the YouTube and Instagram accounts are hers since there is no music on them... 😕

Also is it bad that I found another “winners circle”/ to the next round contestant according to her father yet I’m skeptical because her vocals don’t impress me. I don’t want to sound negative but I’m not sure if she really is Idol material. 

Jessica Smalley- 

It has me wondering
Could she be a joke contestant with funny original material? Do they still audition? 

Edited by Blirel
5 hours ago, Blirel said:

Also is it bad that I found another “winners circle”/ to the next round contestant according to her father yet I’m skeptical because her vocals don’t impress me. I don’t want to sound negative but I’m not sure if she really is Idol material. 

Jessica Smalley- 

It has me wondering
Could she be a joke contestant with funny original material? Do they still audition? 

She better be a joke audition or the system is messed up! 😂

5 minutes ago, Blirel said:

New winners circle:
Elsie Gedde 

@Elsie_Rae8

doesn’t stand out but pretty tone

I love how she has an American Idol Season 12 picture with signatures in the back! :wub: (Even though some consider it to be the worst season, it’s nice to see some recognition of FOX American Idol from ABC auditioners. 🙂)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

I’d love to see Carvena Jones from The Four audition. She was too good of a vocalist for that show. 

Don’t remember her too much. I’ll have to listen again. She is only 24 now so she could audition 😊