American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

4 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

If there are any acts from social media or YouTube that you wanna see on the show, comment them down below. 

Oh, I didn’t release that you said “comment down below!” 😅 Do you want me to re-post them here? 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you so much @Blirel and @Bk1234 😊. Grace Nourbash is my daughter. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

This looks like a publicity stunt. The whole thing with Katy and everything screams publicity. I could see her crash and burn in Hollywood though

Q

13 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

Well, Alyssa Raghu returned so I’m guessing yes

Ok, I'll send some more your way. (I feel that PM works better, if that's fine with you).

I’m going to start putting some names below of people who might make the actual auditions as they were Winners Circle or got past the first round of auditions. Instagram handles and then names. 

aubs.lin (Aubrey Privett)

Kaylastruckxo (Kayla Elisabeth)

Drmike65 (Mikey McCabe)
Dottie_Ferguson (Dorothy aka Dottie)
_imlukebaker_ (Luke Baker)

Dottie and Luke have some potential. There’s a bunch of other names I know that auditioned but I don’t feel like revealing them as I don’t know if they even made it past the first prelim round.

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I’m going to start putting some names below of people who might make the actual auditions as they were Winners Circle or got past the first round of auditions. Instagram handles and then names. 

aubs.lin (Aubrey Privett)

Kaylastruckxo (Kayla Elisabeth)

Drmike65 (Mikey McCabe)
Dottie_Ferguson (Dorothy aka Dottie)
_imlukebaker_ (Luke Baker)

Dottie and Luke have some potential. There’s a bunch of other names I know that auditioned but I don’t feel like revealing them as I don’t know if they even made it past the first prelim round.

Oh cool! 😁 Do you know if any contestants from past seasons are returning for this one? 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh cool! 😁 Do you know if any contestants from past seasons are returning for this one? 

I’m assuming we won’t know that until right before the spoilers come out as typically producers would like to keep that hush hush

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I’m assuming we won’t know that until right before the spoilers come out as typically producers would like to keep that hush hush

Ok, that makes sense. 🙂 Thank you for sharing all this information! 😊

12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ve been doing some digging and have found someone who has made the “Winner’s Circle.” 

Kaitlyn Ferry- @kaitferrymusic

Do you want to combine your list with mine so it’s more comprehensive? 

43 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Do you want to combine your list with mine so it’s more comprehensive? 

Yeah, that would be a good idea. I just found Kaitlyn Ferry on Twitter. She literally posted I made the Winner’s Circle. 😅

Edited by Bk1234

No singing clips but another one to add to the list

Maddie Palmer (@Pickle_Palmer)

Found her. Her dad posts a lot of clips. This is the most recent and probably her best vocal. 

Not a standout for me but potential to be seen at least. 

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Blirel said:

Found her. Her dad posts a lot of clips. This is the most recent and probably her best vocal. 

Not a standout for me but potential to be seen at least. 

Yeah, definitely not a standout, but maybe she’ll grow over the course of the competition. Like you said, the potential is there. 🙂

Edited by Bk1234

Okay so here's a comprehensive list that we can copy and paste each time a new person comes along. These are all winners circle contestants or people we believe have gotten past the first round of auditioning with the producers. As every year goes... some/most of these people will not make the show but I still find it interesting... all of these are instagram handles.

Aubrey Privett (@aubs.lin) 

Kayla Elisabeth (@Kaylastruckxo)

Mikey McCabe (@Drmike65)
Dorothy aka Dottie Ferguson (@Dottie_Ferguson) 
Luke Baker (@_imlukebaker_)

Maddie Palmer (@Pickle_Palmer)

Kaitlyn Ferry- @kait_farry

• Thanks 1

Hey guys. A few weeks ago I posted that I have been messaging one of the producers some acts who I think should be casted. The producer started following half of the acts on my list after I sent them, so I decided to post some of them on here. I blocked their names out due to the fact that they may not be allowed to say anything yet. Keep in mind, these are are not confirmed to be on this season, but there’s a chance they may be on this season.

• Thanks 1

@LukeB1219 Thanks. This is crushing me. 😂 thanks for unveiling 10 vocals that I’m going to try further unveil. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard a few of these voices and that they may be on my possible list. One thing positive is I’m pretty sure there are none that made the winners circle on my list. But still I’ve written over 100 people down who are above average that said they are auditioning. These 9 are really strong. 8 doesn’t play

• Like 1

Someone to add to winners circle list. I’ll update the list when I have more. 

Laila Li has made it to the winners circle, a student at East Tennessee State. She confirmed on Twitter. Her instagram handle is LailaLiMccleery. She’s solid. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Someone to add to winners circle list. I’ll update the list when I have more. 

Laila Li has made it to the winners circle, a student at East Tennessee State. She confirmed on Twitter. Her instagram handle is LailaLiMccleery. She’s solid. 

I really like her voice, but I don’t think she’ll make it very far... 😅