The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

@Deeee @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @1234567890

@*Lily @Zoey @*Chris @Steven_ @Elliott @DScott @Solaris @goofycilla90 @*Diana @FrogLenzen

24 hours!!! Mostly need Victoria and Dee's rankings/writeups, but PUBLIC better get their votes in if they want their opinions to matter!!!

Sidenote - does anyone know how to get in touch with Dee without IDF?

Edited by JC

24 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Five....more......writeups. I'll try to power through them tonight but we'll see how much energy I have.

I am going to give Dee until Victoria turns in her writeups :giggle:So you have some time left. But we won't wait any longer than that because we don't know if Dee will ever return :( and he knew about the deadline as it was posted before he disappeared. Hopefully everything is okay. @Deeee if you are anywhere out there please return to us ❤️ 

That means the public can continue to vote until then, so far I have Lily, Chris, Priscilla, Steven, and Diana (if anyone else voted please YELL at me because I checked pretty thoroughly so hopefully I did not miss anyone in my inbox), thanks to you all for voting! :wub: And thanks to my ranker hoz that adhered to the deadline, perhaps I will reward you guys with some advantage when ties occur :giggle:

@Deeee @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @1234567890

@*Lily @Zoey @*Chris @Steven_ @Elliott @DScott @Solaris @goofycilla90 @*Diana @FrogLenzen

Victoria and Dee's extension (and any other public members who would like to vote) will last until Tuesday 7pm when I plan to post #30 ❤️ 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

the best way to get in touch with dee without idf is via twitter dm. 

Ooooh I don't have twitter anymore, can you tell his azz to come do the final Challenge rankings :giggle:or perhaps when he may be able to work on them?

Thanks for letting us know Megan! Glad he is okay and just busy with school!

15 hours ago, Alex95 said:

30 long ass multiple paragraph writeups detailing all 30 of our finalists on every season they were on is finally done!!!! Whew, I'm pouring myself a drink right now! Y'all better read every single one of my writeups when they're posed :kissbye:

I will read every single word because I am doing the bare minimum. Thank you for picking up everyones (my) slack. :wub:

• Like 1