Arthur vs. Francisco

Calvin

Arthur vs. Francisico  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Francisco
    • Arthur
  2. 2. Who is getting more pimped/screen time/better sound quality?

• Arthur
    • Francisco

This forum is bias towards Francisco.  But he will have a tougher time after the show because of his stage fright.   It's a tough industry and I don't know if he can handle the stress and is ready for the criticism.   He was already struggling on Idol playing to a friendly audience and with his family around.  The home format propelled him farther than the live format would have.

Edited by mytake1
  • Like 1

Arthur is far and away the better all around artist. Fransisco has a really nice voice but its not pretty plain and hes show next to nothing in terms of what he might be able to do beyond doing covers in his living room

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BamBam said:

Arthur is far and away the better all around artist. Fransisco has a really nice voice but its not pretty plain and hes show next to nothing in terms of what he might be able to do beyond doing covers in his living room

he sang an original song, while arthur's covered the same song 4 times

• Like 1

Francisco and Arthur are actually my top 2 favorites so I'm okay with either of them winning (even though I like Francisco slightly better).

I answered Francisco to both of the questions.  However, I do believe that Arthur will win the show.  But since it isn't being aired coast to coast at the same time, it's really hard to predict the winner.  The entire West Coast won't be voting for the winner unless they're die-hard fans and happen to see on social media that they need to vote before the show even airs for them.

Francisco for both. I already talked about how they showed every possible footage of him singing before the liveshow:

Audition song 1

Audition original song

Audition song 2 (shown in the "This Is Me" episode)

Hollywood round 1

Group round

Hollywood solo (original song) (shown in the "This Is Me" episode)

Full Hawaii performance

I kind of feel like this has never been done for any other contestant

He has gotten the best placement orders in the live rounds. It is very clear who they want to win. I have no problem with it because he is probably the best one there.

Arthur sounds like he’s smoked too many cigarettes and is on the verge of lung cancer. The show clearly has been pimping him but I hope it backfires.

Francisco is just the right balance of original artist and mainstream, he has the potential to actually become a star in the real world. Arthur would be a waste of a winner because you know he’s never going to make an impact in the music industry. He’s just another Taylor Hicks if he wins. Which I unfortunately think is inevitably going to happen like everyone already suspected in the beginning.

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

3 hours ago, JC said:

Arthur sounds like he’s smoked too many cigarettes and is on the verge of lung cancer. The show clearly has been pimping him but I hope it backfires.

Francisco is just the right balance of original artist and mainstream, he has the potential to actually become a star in the real world. Arthur would be a waste of a winner because you know he’s never going to make an impact in the music industry. He’s just another Taylor Hicks if he wins. Which I unfortunately think is inevitably going to happen like everyone already suspected in the beginning.

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Arthur, will not only sell to his fans here, but .. he has tons of fans in Nepal. They can't vote for him, but they surely can purchase his music. Just sayin'

• Like 3

• istersay changed the title to Arthur vs. Francisco
10 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Sorry but after Arthur´s atrocious cover of Take Me Home, Country Roads he should be instantly eliminated.

I honestly haven’t liked any of his performances. I know he’s trying to be like Phillip Phillips but he’s failing horribly.

13 hours ago, JC said:

I honestly haven’t liked any of his performances. I know he’s trying to be like Phillip Phillips but he’s failing horribly.

Yesss this exactly but so far to no avail lol.

Edited by Maxwell