The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ep 2: Taryn Papa (three chair turn- block)

Ep 3: Desz (four chair turn- Kelly finally scores her after two blocks)

Ep 4: Cami Clune ( 4 chair turn- block)

Ep 5: James Pyle( Last audition)

Hopefully we get to see Cami’s audition sooner than that... 😔🤞

11 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Please don't manifest this please don't manifest this please don't manifest this please don't manifest this (Although it's true)

The only thing giving me an ounce of hope is the fact that Jim's sandwiched pretty much smack-dab in the middle of the episode, but that hasn't stopped Blake from taking people to the finale before and then winning with them (See: Sundance Head, Craig Wayne Boyd, Danielle Bradbery).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

The only thing giving me an ounce of hope is the fact that Jim's sandwiched pretty much smack-dab in the middle of the episode, but that hasn't stopped Blake from taking people to the finale before and then winning with them (See: Sundance Head, Craig Wayne Boyd, Danielle Bradbery).

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Jim is really good though, he may not be everyone´s cup of tea but he can sing. And the fact that he is the premiere may boost his chances, although perhaps it might not be a big deal. But he´s fantastic:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

For real, it´s loaded af. Jim, Payge, John H. and Tamara in one episode. Also surprised they put Ian in the premiere, but he´s a favorite of mine as well. Honestly, with last season´s underwhelming premiere, we deserve a good one this time, and looking at these names, it seems like we´re gonna get it.

We're getting a solid premiere, but that worries me for the remainder of the time with the blinds - granted, we'd still have Sid, Cami, WTW, Taryn, and even Ben & Tanner as multi-chairs that make the lives who aren't in the premiere but there's only so many of them to spread around without getting too wacky with editing.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Jim is really good though, he may not be everyone´s cup of tea but he can sing. And the fact that he is the premiere may boost his chances, although perhaps it might not be a big deal. But he´s fantastic:

I'm not denying he's good - he's a threat and I'm not arguing with the fact he's Blake's strongest finale shot. I just don't want three back-to-back male country winners.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

giphy.gif

In my defense I initially preferred Sasha & Amber over her, but Danielle has been very good since the word "go" and for being just 16 and having to go head-to-head with much more experienced artists weekly on the show, she definitely more than held her own back in Season 4.

• Like 1

This lineup is giving us a good look at how much they mess with the editing

-Marisa is the only actual first contestant of a coach (Liam, Taryn, Sid are the others) in the premiere, but she's not even being depicted as Kelly's first contestant.

-Taping 1 has 3 contestants (Lauren, Marisa, Tamara), Taping 2 has 1 (Ian), Taping 3 has 4 (Payge, Eli, John, Joseph), Taping 5 has 2 (Corey, Jim) - Hailey's taping is 4, 6, or 8.

-Tamara, Joseph, Ian, Jim, Payge, and John are still in it (6/16). Eli was eliminated in battles (1) and we lost Lauren and Marisa in KO's (2). None of the 4-way KO contestants are in this episode.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

We're getting a solid premiere, but that worries me for the remainder of the time with the blinds - granted, we'd still have Sid, Cami, WTW, Taryn, and even Ben & Tanner as multi-chairs that make the lives who aren't in the premiere but there's only so many of them to spread around without getting too wacky with editing.

Yeah, it´s surprising to have a premiere this loaded, 6 people out of the 9 chair turners we´ll see tomorrow made lives,  but as you said we still have all of those names mentioned above plus Desz, Chloe and Carter as well. We´re definitely still gonna have some strong contestants in the rest of the episodes.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

None of the 4-way KO contestants are in this episode.

That's the most surprising bit to me - I'd for sure expected either Taryn or Ryan G. here since they were in the first half of the tapings and are in the 4-way KO (and we met TMH and Nelson both in the premiere last season).

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, it´s surprising to have a premiere this loaded, 6 people out of the 9 chair turners we´ll see tomorrow made lives,  but as you said we still have all of those names mentioned above plus Desz, Chloe and Carter as well. We´re definitely still gonna have some strong contestants in the rest of the episodes.

I LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT DESZ WHAT--

Anyway, we've still got a decent amount of people to go through before the blinds end, including over half of the lives lineup.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, antikid said:

This premiere lineup makes md think we'll get an underwhelming Tuesday episode next week with probably only one contender

If you mean episode 4, then lol yeah - I expect maybe one person from the lives to get in there (not sure who though, but probably Cami at this point).

2 hours ago, moonlighty said:

I wonder if this thread is gonna end its use in exact 230 pages, after the season stars, it'll no longer be spoilers

it's already on page 231, and there will still be spoilers throughout the season huh5.gif performance order/songs, guest stars etc

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Tuesday the 20th, yeah - the 27th (I think) is the normal one-hour episode we get for Tuesdays.

Btw, do we know if we're getting an episode on November 3rd or are they going to wait until the 9th to start Battle Rounds?

zero chance we get an episode on election night. maybe a best of th

wk oct 19 - blinds (extra hour on tues)

wk 0ct 25 - blinds

week nov 2 - blinds finishes (5 episodes total, no tues)

Nov 9 - battles 

nov 16 - battles/knockouts

nov 23 knockouts conclude

nov 30 - live playoffs 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Btw, do we know if we're getting an episode on November 3rd or are they going to wait until the 9th to start Battle Rounds?

A different battle takes place that day so we won't be getting The Voice that day ;)

• Like 3

I never paid attention before but there is a lot of 30+ in the premiere. 🤔

Tamara Jade 30

Lauren Frihauf  16

Joseph Soul 34

Ian Flanigan 30 

Hailey Green 14 No Turn

Jim Ranger 38 

Eli Zamora 25

Payge Turner 27 

Corey Ward 33  No turns.

Marisa Corvo 33