The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Kelly picked a woman with tons of poise (seemingly) and experience over a frickin' inexperienced teenager because . . . country.  That alone would make me salty if I were Marisa.

Marisa was against Tanner. I think you are thinking about Madeline, she was against Kelsie, not Marisa. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Apparently he has been really week throughout, which sucks, because of his interesting set of song choices: Bob Marley in the blinds, Labelle in the Battles, and Billie Eilish in the KOs. On paper that would be an artist that I would be intrigued in hearing, but the sources have not been kind to him. We´ll see how he does tonight, and strangely they chose him to be in the premiere as well.

Theory: Joseph's in the premiere because of his blinds choice - the coaches covered a Bob Marley song as their seasonal group performance, and Joseph sang Bob Marley in the blinds.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Theory: Joseph's in the premiere because of his blinds choice - the coaches covered a Bob Marley song as their seasonal group performance, and Joseph sang Bob Marley in the blinds.

I would rather argue he was pushed this early because Blake pulled his cutout when fighting Kelly (obivously pushing for their rivalry) and because he's Team Gwen in the lives

I’m happy with the T17 but why did Kelly choose Madeline C over Kelsie? Like seriously have u seen Kelsie’s range??? And Ryan Berg should have been in lives instead of Joseph. And Gwen should have stolen Marisa or Casme. And John should have kept his steal for Ryan.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Apparently he has been really week throughout, which sucks, because of his interesting set of song choices: Bob Marley in the blinds, Labelle in the Battles, and Billie Eilish in the KOs. On paper that would be an artist that I would be intrigued in hearing, but the sources have not been kind to him. We´ll see how he does tonight, and strangely they chose him to be in the premiere as well.

From what I saw, sources mostly said he had issues with pitch (especially in his KO). We all know that pretaped performances are autotuned to some extent, so it'll be interesting to see how much (if any) of those pitch issues come through in the broadcast.

4 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

I’m happy with the T17 but why did Kelly choose Madeline C over Kelsie? Like seriously have u seen Kelsie’s range??? And Ryan Berg should have been in lives instead of Joseph. And Gwen should have stolen Marisa or Casme. And John should have kept his steal for Ryan.

image.jpeg

Per the sources it sounds like Kelsie’s performance wasn’t very strong and Madeline had fewer errors.

It also sounds like no one was pleased that Gwen stole Ben, while most agreed that Chloe deserved a steal.

7 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

image.jpeg

Did you attend the taping? If you didn’t you should wait for the actual performances, some artists shock in the knockouts and others underperform , which is why some decisions/steals may seem shocking on paper but when we see/hear them they make more sense. (Ofc sometimes they don’t but in this case we don’t know yet)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

7 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

image.jpeg

agreed about kelsie but ill reserve my judgment until we see her, i have heard madeline is good too anyway

Just now, Someone648 said:

Per the sources it sounds like Kelsie’s performance wasn’t very strong and Madeline had fewer errors.

It also sounds like no one was pleased that Gwen stole Ben, while most agreed that Chloe deserved a steal.

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Did you attend the taping? If you didn’t you should wait for the actual performances, some artists shock in the knockouts and others underperform , which is why some decisions/steals may seem shocking on paper but when we see/hear them they make more sense. (Ofc sometimes they don’t but in this case we don’t know yet)

I attended some of them but not the knockout ones.

I attended Taping 2 and Taping 4 of Blinds, and Taping 2 of Battles

Schedule update on the Press Site. 

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/8aec9d59-2746-4d45-b92a-9b4fefcf96f7

"THE VOICE"
"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 5"
ORIGINAL
11/02/2020 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    : In the last night of the “Blind Auditions,” superstar coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon. The vocalists compete to be selected by one of the coaches and fight for a chance to be named "The Voice." Carson Daly ("TODAY") hosts.

We know that Blind 5 Monday Nov 2nd is the last blind.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dany said:

So battles should be Nov 9, 10 and 16 if I´m correct, with Tuesday 10 being 1 hour or 2?

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.... i actually feel *really* bad for her :( 

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.

Literally came over here to post exactly this 

• Like 2