3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That depends, let us just wait. I have a huge gut feel it'll be John H for the element of surprise or something

I think it's likely to be John H too, it probably had funny moments with Kelly being blocked

Edited by moonlighty
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Contestant: *demonstrates some form of love or affection for their wife or children*   Y'all:  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

What is next? The first look trailer?

Nope reveal day is next. Then week after next would be the first look trailer. Or they might surprise us and release it early.

Edited by jus.vshn
13 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I hope the leak is not the last audition of the premiere that will suck🥺. I hope Tamara starts the show or is in the middle with someone else with a block ending it. They should leak someone else who we don’t expect to get leaked.

I mean, they do tend to leak some unexpected contestants some times, like Kim Cherry (I still remember half of IDF already boycotting that season lol). Everything points to Tamara closing the first episode, but there´s also a chance they might change it. I mean, we saw multiple snippets of Jej Vinson singing in the promos and we didn´t see him until the 3rd episode.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, they do tend to leak some unexpected contestants some times, like Kim Cherry (I still remember half of IDF already boycotting that season lol). Everything points to Tamara closing the first episode, but there´s also a chance they might change it. I mean, we saw multiple snippets of Jej Vinson singing in the promos and we didn´t see him until the 3rd episode.

Remember when they leaked half of Mandi Castillo’s audition in a promo (probably just to promote diversity lol) and we didn’t even see her audition until the last episode? That could also be the case with Tamara (I hope not since I’m dying to see her audition lol)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

I mean the thing is back in season 15 when they showed Kennedy in the leak and the last audition of the premiere like... really. It does not make sense they should leak the auditions of those who either begin the premiere or are in the middle of the premiere like they did with Kim Cherry and Kyla Jade also with Nelson. I know tho that they will atleast leak 2 leaks this season because that is what they do on fall seasons and some spring seasons. Last season in the fall they didn’t tho they just showed the beginning of the premiere which was kinda stupid... so the Tuesday before the premiere that same week on the Friday they leak auditions watch out because they might leak Tuesday and Friday.

11 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I mean the thing is back in season 15 when they showed Kennedy in the leak and the last audition of the premiere like... really. It does not make sense they should leak the auditions of those who either begin the premiere or are in the middle of the premiere like they did with Kim Cherry and Kyla Jade also with Nelson. I know tho that they will atleast leak 2 leaks this season because that is what they do on fall seasons and some spring seasons. Last season in the fall they didn’t tho they just showed the beginning of the premiere which was kinda stupid... so the Tuesday before the premiere that same week on the Friday they leak auditions watch out because they might leak Tuesday and Friday.

Lol this is confusing......I think what you meant to say was that they leak on the fridays before the premiere and the Morning of the Tuesday premiere.

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol this is confusing......I think what you meant to say was that they leak on the fridays before the premiere and the Morning of the Tuesday premiere.

No I mean that the Tuesday the same week they leak the audition they always leak a audition on a Tuesday before the season premiere starts... for example... October 13 they will do something to kick off the season like either a leak or a beginning clip of the season and then on the 16th they will leak another audition.

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

No I mean that the Tuesday the same week they leak the audition they always leak a audition on a Tuesday before the season premiere starts... for example... October 13 they will do something to kick off the season like either a leak or a beginning clip of the season and then on the 16th they will leak another audition.

Hmmmm...I don’t recall that ever happening but okay🧐

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I think that happened once in season 15 where they leaked Sarah Grace and Kennedy’s auditions (I don’t remember which one was leaked first) but it hasn’t happened in any recent seasons so I wouldn’t use that as a reference. It could be possible but it would be surprising for them to leak 2 blinds, especially since it’s a top40 and not a top 48.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, antikid said:

Was Kyla the only leak for S14? I feel like there were two but definitely didn't happen since S15 so I don't expect them to do it now

Britton was a leak as well, and, yeah, they haven´t done a double leak since S15, so I don´t think it will happen. Btw, does anyone remember if Jordan Smith was a leak?  Because in this case, John Holiday also has a surprising voice for a dude and will definitely get the mysterious contestant introduction, so I´m assuming if Jordan was a leak, there´s no reason for John H. not to be.