The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Guessing who TPTB will pimp in each team

Kelly: Desz, and to a lesser extent..Cami Clune (because Desz and Cami’s opponents got stolen, and Cami also got stolen. And plus both are four chair turns and Desz’s coach pick was really unexpected)

John: John Holiday (because both of his opponents got stolen, he has the biggest range, and he’s gonna have that edit where you can’t see him performing in his blind audition until the coaches turn and react)

Gwen: Carter (both of his opponents got stolen, he’s gonna have that omg you’re only xteen like Levi excep Carter can also hit high notes and he made it past KO.

Blake: They’re not gonna heavily pimp anyone from his team because he just won, but if I had to guess it might be Jim or Sid?

Did Payton Lamar get two chairs turned or only one? And did Lain get two chairs or three? And did Ryan get two? 

Also, if you haven’t known already (it’s not that important) but Larriah and Olivia are both one chair turners on Taping 6.

- Aaron seems like a one chair 

Edited by VoiceFan!

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Did Payton Lamar get two chairs turned or only one? And did Lain get two chairs or three? And did Ryan get two? 

Also, if you haven’t known already (it’s not that important) but Larriah and Olivia are both one chair turners on Taping 6.

- Aaron seems like a one chair 

unsure, two, and no, just 1

2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

TWICE. Lemme repeat that, TWICE. Ugh, still can't get over the 2nd time she got robbed by a determined momma lmao 😂

ugh whitney looked like she was having a fit while on stage. even at her best, which was imo Issues, she still couldn't outmatch the beast that is Ali. vanilla James didn't deserve the win; in the finale that we had, it should have been Sharaya J or Leah Jenea. If Ali had made it, any of those three could have won.

• Like 3

Clarifying Ryan Gallagher/Payton Lamar's chair turns:

I had a source early on give info about 2 people from their taping (1 as a Kelly/Blake, and another as a one-chair) but no names. Later on when another source came on to confirm and gave the two names, they confirmed names and teams but I can't remember (and can't find for some reason) where they said things about chair turns specifically, but I do have a vague recollection of them saying Payton was a 1-chair, which by default would make Ryan a 2-chair.

If they reach out again I'll fix it. But for now, I believe Ryan was a K/B turn and Payton was a 1-chair

Also for Taping 6:

I don't recall any info for chair turns for Larriah, Olivia, or Aaron being mentioned by the sources from their battles. If I look back and find something, I'll give an update.

47 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Clarifying Ryan Gallagher/Payton Lamar's chair turns:

I had a source early on give info about 2 people from their taping (1 as a Kelly/Blake, and another as a one-chair) but no names. Later on when another source came on to confirm and gave the two names, they confirmed names and teams but I can't remember (and can't find for some reason) where they said things about chair turns specifically, but I do have a vague recollection of them saying Payton was a 1-chair, which by default would make Ryan a 2-chair.

If they reach out again I'll fix it. But for now, I believe Ryan was a K/B turn and Payton was a 1-chair

Also for Taping 6:

I don't recall any info for chair turns for Larriah, Olivia, or Aaron being mentioned by the sources from their battles. If I look back and find something, I'll give an update.

I attended the second battle taping and I can confirm that Larriah was a one chair. Gwen even said it

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, I tried to attach a screenshot of the comment with the names leaked (with the commenter's username retracted) but apparently it was too big of an attachment.

screenshots are too much for idf. I tried it with the closeup of "sid" beside "OCTOBER 19" :wacko:

Edited by David68

15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, I tried to attach a screenshot of the comment with the names leaked (with the commenter's username retracted) but apparently it was too big of an attachment.

I think I found the exact comment. It was on the most recent promo... 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Rose Short was probably the best AA Diva that has ever stepped on this stage, Kymberyli Nichole and Joye being honorable mentions

For me, Kymberli Joye, Kimberly Nichole, and Kyla Jade are top 3 personally. But all of the AA Divas are excellence tho.

Edited by CufaFanvoice26