18 minutes ago, David68 said:

Him and Chloe are the only ones to have just Gwen push her button, and I do not think that is Chloe

I think that was actually Gwen's block (she blocked John).

Kelly and Gwen saying they learned how to do laundry in quarantine 😂

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think that was actually Gwen's block (she blocked John).

Kelly and Gwen saying they learned how to do laundry in quarantine 😂

Oh, I forgot he was a block. So technically a two turn, Tori Miller was Gwen's other 1 chair.

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they’re already showing clips of Tamara, she probably won’t be the premiere leak, IMO. 

If I recall correctly, in S17 they showed part of Will's audition, and in S18 they showed part of Toneisha's audition, and neither of them were premiere leaks. (Well, technically Toneisha is but that wasn't a week before the show or anything) So I think you're right.

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they’re already showing clips of Tamara, she probably won’t be the premiere leak, IMO. 

Yeah, because they did a clip of Toneisha in the full promo for season 18. Which came out like 2 weeks before the premiere and she wasn’t the premier leak. So now my prediction is John Holiday but they usually do leaks that are very hard to predict who the person is going to. And with John H, John blocked Kelly so people would easily predict he went with John. They leaked Nelson and Katie because they know nobody could’ve predicted who they chose. So I might lean more toward Desz, because her outcome is the  most unpredictable one.

29 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah, because they did a clip of Toneisha in the full promo for season 18. Which came out like 2 weeks before the premiere and she wasn’t the premier leak. So now my prediction is John Holiday but they usually do leaks that are very hard to predict who the person is going to. And with John H, John blocked Kelly so people would easily predict he went with John. They leaked Nelson and Katie because they know nobody could’ve predicted who they chose. So I might lean more toward Desz, because her outcome is the  most unpredictable one.

i dunno i felt like katie was obvious once kelly was out, and nelson i remember thinking was johns fs

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a34150665/kelly-clarkson-eyepatch-injury/

According to this Kelly got an eye infection and she has to wear an eye patch.

“We did six shows total because we did two shows a day. Three days I had to wear a patch. Those are not consecutive, man," Kelly said. "I’m gonna randomly be wearing a patch, like on a random Tuesday..."

😉

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol season 20 doesn’t film until the end of October. So she has about 3-4 weeks to get that sorted out lol

I think it already happened in KO maybe ⁉️

"When it first happened, it was so puffy and I was like, ‘What am I supposed to do?’" she told the news station. "I had to shoot The Voice, a full day for, I think it was 'Battle Realities,' in a patch

I'm a bit confused on the timeframe

She had it the first week of September, the first week her show filmed, so it was for those 6 shows which will air randomly for awhile. She said she got it on a long shoot day for The Voice in a dusty warehouse and also ended up having to wear the patch during the battle rehearsal clips so it'll be making an appearance on this show too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Now that you´re mentioning Desz, I can perfectly see the premiere being John H. opening the episode and Kelly getting blocked, resulting in a "storyline" that would end with Kelly scoring Desz at the end of the episode.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Now that you´re mentioning Desz, I can perfectly see the premiere being John H. opening the episode and Kelly getting blocked, resulting in a "storyline" that would end with Kelly scoring Desz at the end of the episode.

Good theory 

Edited by jus.vshn
7 minutes ago, Dany said:

I think it already happened in KO maybe ⁉️

I'm a bit confused on the timeframe

The 6 shows over three days is referring to her talk show taping, not the voice taping. Sounds like the only voice appearance will be for battle coaching, which makes the editing easier since those are all filmed the same day anyways 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

The 6 shows over three days is referring to her talk show taping, not the voice taping. Sounds like the only voice appearance will be for battle coaching, which makes the editing easier since those are all filmed the same day anyways 

I would imagine that at least 1 person in the KO audience would have mentioned that a coach was wearing an eye patch! It’s kind of noticeable,lol.

it seems that everyone here thinks that Desz will make it farther than Tamara.

In S14, Kyla made it to the finale, and Tish got out in POs (on a stacked team). Neither one is on a stacked team, but if I were to make a (very very very rough) comparison between the pairs, I would say Desz is similar to Tish, and Tamara is similar to Kyla. Why are we so certain that Desz will make it farther? Is it because Toneisha made it far? I think that Toneisha making it far was not necessarily due to her restraint, but possibly also because of her backstory (and how she even wove that into her original).

10 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

it seems that everyone here thinks that Desz will make it farther than Tamara.

In S14, Kyla made it to the finale, and Tish got out in POs (on a stacked team). Neither one is on a stacked team, but if I were to make a (very very very rough) comparison between the pairs, I would say Desz is similar to Tish, and Tamara is similar to Kyla. Why are we so certain that Desz will make it farther? Is it because Toneisha made it far? I think that Toneisha making it far was not necessarily due to her restraint, but possibly also because of her backstory (and how she even wove that into her original).

Kelly’s S14 Team was her weakest team she’s ever had so it wasn’t stacked. And Desz will get pimped Bc the contestants she faced got stolen. And she’s an intimate powerhouse who can belt who’s a four chair turner on Team Kelly. If she doesn’t make it far on TK, then her frontrunner is probably Cami.

For reference, I checked back with a source and Kelly didn't have an eyepatch during KO's lol.

(they said she looked really nice btw. She had a huge necklace.)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Toneisha´s constant restraint, backstory, and being Team Blake is what got her to runner up. She´s a great vocalist, but all of those factors came across to help her, not to mention that she´s by far one of the weaker divas we´ve had in my opinion, but at least no one could call her a screamer, which is why Minivan liked her in comparison to Katie, Rose, Kyla, Kymberli, etc. 

Desz is similar to her in the fact that she´s quite restrained as well, but she also has the power to match Kyla and Rose for example, and she´s a better vocalist than Toneisha from what I´ve seen. That being said, Desz is probably gonna fight harder than her, due to the fact that she is on Team Kelly, and that she´s up against a male country singer that Kelly apparently loves, and another four chair turn vocalist with the capability of creepin up there as well, as opposed to Toneisha, who only had to worry about Todd. 

For some reason, if she ends up as a Wildcard, with either one of Tanner/Cami getting PV or saved by Kelly, I don´t see her getting it honestly.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Toneisha´s constant restraint, backstory, and being Team Blake is what got her to runner up. She´s a great vocalist, but all of those factors came across to help her, not to mention that she´s by far one of the weaker divas we´ve had in my opinion, but at least no one could call her a screamer, which is why Minivan liked her in comparison to Katie, Rose, Kyla, Kymberli, etc. 

Desz is similar to her in the fact that she´s quite restrained as well, but she also has the power to match Kyla and Rose for example, and she´s a better vocalist than Toneisha from what I´ve seen. That being said, Desz is probably gonna fight harder than her, due to the fact that she is on Team Kelly, and that she´s up against a male country singer that Kelly apparently loves, and another four chair turn vocalist with the capability of creepin up there as well, as opposed to Toneisha, who only had to worry about Todd. 

For some reason, if she ends up as a Wildcard, with either one of Tanner/Cami getting PV or saved by Kelly, I don´t see her getting it honestly.

Kelly is definitely saving her. She’s not stupid