Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I bet Payge and Carter will be PV recipients. Gwen will end up choosing Ben, so she can continue her “country moment.” :haha: 

I think Ben is toast tbh. Minivan has plenty of country to choose from and Team Gwen already has two favorites. His only hope will be the wildcard spot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Posted Images

So since y’all are doing it I wanted to share mineee

thesebare my predictions for the playoffs (assuming it’s the same format as S18)

 

Team Kelly: (This is the hardest one for me tbh because I can see it go either way)

PV: Desz

CS: Tanner

Wildcard: Cami

 

Team Gwen:

PV: Carter

CS: Payge

Wildcard: Ben

 

Team John:

PV: john

CS: Tamara

Wildcard: Chloe/Bailey (idk, it mainly depends on how Chloé is received but I can see either of them getting the spot at the instant save)

 

Team Blake (assuming Taryn won the 4 way knockout lol)

PV: Jim

CS: WTW

Wildcard: Taryn

 

I think between Cami, Ben, Chloe/Bailey, and Taryn, Cami would take the last spot in the top 9 

 

Tbh I think most are hard to predict, the only one I see being 100% as I stated is Team Gwen, but Team Blake could also have Blake choosing Taryn or even Sid getting that wildcard spot.

 

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

So since y’all are doing it I wanted to share mineee

thesebare my predictions for the playoffs (assuming it’s the same format as S18)

 

Team Kelly: (This is the hardest one for me tbh because I can see it go either way)

PV: Desz

CS: Tanner

Wildcard: Cami

 

Team Gwen:

PV: Carter

CS: Payge

Wildcard: Ben

 

Team John:

PV: john

CS: Tamara

Wildcard: Chloe/Bailey (idk, it mainly depends on how Chloé is received but I can see either of them getting the spot at the instant save)

 

Team Blake (assuming Taryn won the 4 way knockout lol)

PV: Jim

CS: WTW

Wildcard: Taryn

 

I think between Cami, Ben, Chloe/Bailey, and Taryn, Cami would take the last spot in the top 9 

 

Tbh I think most are hard to predict, the only one I see being 100% as I stated is Team Gwen, but Team Blake could also have Blake choosing Taryn or even Sid getting that wildcard spot.

 

I really hope it's not a Cami/Ben/Chloe/Taryn WC battle because I don't think I'd be capable of picking between Cami and Taryn.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

So since y’all are doing it I wanted to share mineee

thesebare my predictions for the playoffs (assuming it’s the same format as S18)

 

Team Kelly: (This is the hardest one for me tbh because I can see it go either way)

PV: Desz

CS: Tanner

Wildcard: Cami

 

Team Gwen:

PV: Carter

CS: Payge

Wildcard: Ben

 

Team John:

PV: john

CS: Tamara

Wildcard: Chloe/Bailey (idk, it mainly depends on how Chloé is received but I can see either of them getting the spot at the instant save)

 

Team Blake (assuming Taryn won the 4 way knockout lol)

PV: Jim

CS: WTW

Wildcard: Taryn

 

I think between Cami, Ben, Chloe/Bailey, and Taryn, Cami would take the last spot in the top 9 

 

Tbh I think most are hard to predict, the only one I see being 100% as I stated is Team Gwen, but Team Blake could also have Blake choosing Taryn or even Sid getting that wildcard spot.

 

Can't argue against that, but I would say Taryn gets the wildcard spot into the Top 9.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

So since y’all are doing it I wanted to share mineee

thesebare my predictions for the playoffs (assuming it’s the same format as S18)

 

Team Kelly: (This is the hardest one for me tbh because I can see it go either way)

PV: Desz

CS: Tanner

Wildcard: Cami

 

Team Gwen:

PV: Carter

CS: Payge

Wildcard: Ben

 

Team John:

PV: john

CS: Tamara

Wildcard: Chloe/Bailey (idk, it mainly depends on how Chloé is received but I can see either of them getting the spot at the instant save)

 

Team Blake (assuming Taryn won the 4 way knockout lol)

PV: Jim

CS: WTW

Wildcard: Taryn

 

I think between Cami, Ben, Chloe/Bailey, and Taryn, Cami would take the last spot in the top 9 

 

Tbh I think most are hard to predict, the only one I see being 100% as I stated is Team Gwen, but Team Blake could also have Blake choosing Taryn or even Sid getting that wildcard spot.

 

This makes a lot of sense, but we still have to see how Minivan actually responds to the contestants. I actually have a hunch that John H. might be somewhat controversial among them, and others I´m not sure about, that could change everything. Plus coaches reactions´ to the contestants performances are helpful to give us an insight on who they are planning to save if needed. Sid got a standing ovation by Blake, who rarely stands up for people not on his team, so I wouldn´t count him out yet, and Kelly was blocked from Cami, so I don´t really see her letting her go that easily in the PO unless she flops.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Can't argue against that, but I would say Taryn gets the wildcard spot into the Top 9.


I’ve been thinking if she wins the 4-way, she’ll probably make it to bloodbath at least (even if she needs the wildcard), and then she’d have a decent shot at the instant save. Her ceiling is runner up. She’s not going to perform poorly, but she could get a bad song choice, or something. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


I’ve been thinking if she wins the 4-way, she’ll probably make it to bloodbath at least (even if she needs the wildcard), and then she’d have a decent shot at the instant save. Her ceiling is runner up. She’s not going to perform poorly, but she could get a bad song choice, or something. 

I was thinking that as well, she could outsing everyone and make it through on all instant saves. then her Finale set would determine her position, getting 3rd or 2nd I predict under Jim and maybe John Holiday(if they pimp him) but I could see her still making far unless they buss her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Jim/WTW as a top 2 unless Sid somehow graces his way into the top spot, but Taryn is good enough to give a performance that snatches the PV spot as long as she doesn't get bussed, and that would cause a problem because Blake would easily save Jim or WTW and the other would likely be the one up for (and win) the IS - that, or Taryn ends up needing to sing again for the IS, which could mean a Taryn/Jim/WTW top 3. 

 

TL;DR - If Taryn does win the 4-way, I think Blake's getting his 3 in the top 9. If not (and we get Ryan/Larriah/Julia instead), I think the team with 3 in the top 9 could still be up in the air.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I see Jim/WTW as a top 2 unless Sid somehow graces his way into the top spot, but Taryn is good enough to give a performance that snatches the PV spot as long as she doesn't get bussed, and that would cause a problem because Blake would easily save Jim or WTW and the other would likely be the one up for (and win) the IS - that, or Taryn ends up needing to sing again for the IS, which could mean a Taryn/Jim/WTW top 3. 

 

TL;DR - If Taryn does win the 4-way, I think Blake's getting his 3 in the top 9. If not (and we get Ryan/Larriah/Julia instead), I think the team with 3 in the top 9 could still be up in the air.

if somehow Taryn doesn't win that KO, I think Ryan/Larriah/Julia would be done in the POs. the 3rd artist would probably be Cami if she's in the Wildcard vote. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

if somehow Taryn doesn't win that KO, I think Ryan/Larriah/Julia would be done in the POs. the 3rd artist would probably be Cami if she's in the Wildcard vote. 

Yeah, Taryn's the only one of the 4 that I can see getting to the semifinals. It's just not clear enough to determine who won the 4-way yet though. All we can probably bet on is Julia suffering based on song choice.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, Taryn's the only one of the 4 that I can see getting to the semifinals. It's just not clear enough to determine who won the 4-way yet though. All we can probably bet on is Julia suffering based on song choice.

My personal guess on the odds of winning is Taryn > Larriah > Ryan > Julia (since opera's also not that popular on the show, but Ryan has the Kelly stans to back him while John's not that popular with the core audience), but it really depends on who the audience clicks with of these four.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, Taryn's the only one of the 4 that I can see getting to the semifinals. It's just not clear enough to determine who won the 4-way yet though. All we can probably bet on is Julia suffering based on song choice.

I just don't see Minivan taking to Ryan with that Andrea song. Larriah is the only other one who could win, but what can you do with "One and Only"?

I'm just seeing how they could appeal with it to Team Minivan.

Taryn is the only one who can win the vote as of now, if yall don't agree, plz tell me why. I just see the Faith song doing the most damage here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

My personal guess on the odds of winning is Taryn > Larriah > Ryan > Julia (since opera's also not that popular on the show, but Ryan has the Kelly stans to back him while John's not that popular with the core audience), but it really depends on who the audience clicks with of these four.

Agree, I think it´s between Taryn and Larriah solely based on song choice for now. The sources just said that everybody was really good, but we don´t know for sure the specifics yet.

And honestly, the fact that they apparently all nailed it speaks volumes about them, since Faith Hill, Adele and Andrea Bocelli are vocal monsters, and while Billie Eilish is not a powerhouse, her songs are notoriously hard to sing as well.

I´m excited to watch this 4 way KO, perhaps it could be closer than we expected, rather than an obvious winner like last season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

Gwen’s team is not the weakest. The Lauren and Payge battle was AMAZING and Payge was an obvious winner in that battle. I like her more than Tamara

Out of curiosity, which team do you think is the weakest?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Julia probably won’t be liked because of her song choice makes me really upset... 😢 There is so much wrong with the world right now. 🙁

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The fact that Julia probably won’t be liked because of her song choice makes me really upset... 😢 There is so much wrong with the world right now. 🙁

I´m not a Billie Eilish fan, but the fact that its possible that people won´t vote for her because of that song is ridiculous. People should vote for the performance, not the song. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The fact that Julia probably won’t be liked because of her song choice makes me really upset... 😢 There is so much wrong with the world right now. 🙁

It's a double issue. The title of the song will baffle Minivan and Indie-pop is mostly ignored on the show, especially considering an Instant Save kinda situation.

 

At least she's not doing this song though:

:haha:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m not a Billie Eilish fan, but the fact that its possible that people won´t vote for her because of that song is ridiculous. People should vote for the performance, not the song. 

Unfortunately, what people should do and what they actually do rarely overlap - I would be happy to see Julia surprise us and win the 4-way KO, but she's facing long odds on that front.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I´m not a Billie Eilish fan, but the fact that its possible that people won´t vote for her because of that song is ridiculous. People should vote for the performance, not the song. 

I’m not a Billie Eilish fan either, but if she slays, I’m all aboard the fan train. Since I like Taryn and Julia, my voting decision will come down to which performance I like the best. 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

¿What are the chances of Tanner actually getting PV over Desz?

I think that is a chance of happening as with Casi Joy that was a strong country female in her season but in the Knockouts was against Felicia a big vocalist and even after winning the round, It was her downfall

Edited by Ronald13
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, echoap said:

It's a double issue. The title of the song will baffle Minivan and Indie-pop is mostly ignored on the show, especially considering an Instant Save kinda situation.

 

At least she's not doing this song though:

:haha:

Kendra was so underrated during her season :( 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...