The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Tell me honestly do you really think that If someone is a much much better vocalist than the other one,  then he/she deserves the win over the other? I doubt it cz if this was the case why majority of IDF says Lauren is robbed Chris is a much much better vocalist than her and if Lauren had won would they be saying that Chris was ROBBED even though Lauren is good but in comparison to Chris she is nothing, he is a much better vocalist. They'd say nah Chris isn't robbed we like Lauren's tone much more and she makes us feel the music. So if people here are doing the same things that the main audience is doing then I don't think anyone should have problem with it. If main audience prefers weaker vocalists to strong/powerful voclalists then IDF is also doing the same thing when it comes to their favs. So as I've mentioned before it's all about TASTE

And we all have different opinions, not favoring and being biased to county is not having taste, it’s having an opinion. No ones way better than anyone else, they’re all different with different genres so I don’t know why you’re comparing.

35 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Tell me honestly do you really think that If someone is a much much better vocalist than the other one,  then he/she deserves the win over the other? I doubt it cz if this was the case why majority of IDF says Lauren is robbed Chris is a much much better vocalist than her and if Lauren had won would they be saying that Chris was ROBBED even though Lauren is good but in comparison to Chris she is nothing, he is a much better vocalist. They'd say nah Chris isn't robbed we like Lauren's tone much more and she makes us feel the music. So if people here are doing the same things that the main audience is doing then I don't think anyone should have problem with it. If main audience prefers weaker vocalists to strong/powerful voclalists then IDF is also doing the same thing when it comes to their favs. So as I've mentioned before it's all about TASTE

Calm Down Chill Out GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Tell me honestly do you really think that If someone is a much much better vocalist than the other one,  then he/she deserves the win over the other? I doubt it cz if this was the case why majority of IDF says Lauren is robbed Chris is a much much better vocalist than her and if Lauren had won would they be saying that Chris was ROBBED even though Lauren is good but in comparison to Chris she is nothing, he is a much better vocalist. They'd say nah Chris isn't robbed we like Lauren's tone much more and she makes us feel the music. So if people here are doing the same things that the main audience is doing then I don't think anyone should have problem with it. If main audience prefers weaker vocalists to strong/powerful voclalists then IDF isalso doing the same thing when it comes to their favs. So as I've mentioned before it's all about TASTE

Even if I don’t disagree with your point, you clearly used a bad example with Chris and Lauren. Chris is objectively the more “talented” vocalist, but more talented doesn’t equal better. I have some issues with Lauren’s run, and I think Chris’ win was deserving, but Lauren is as good of a vocalist as Chris, she just doesn’t have as much range or uses as many vocal gymnastics.

Y'all I swear if I had a dollar for every time Chris vs. Lauren came up on IDF, I'd be making enough to rival the coach salaries on this show.

In all seriousness and bringing it back on topic, I'm curious to see how these KOs will go - will anyone have a breakout moment, will anyone have a major flop, will any non-Kelly coaches make surprising decisions about who to move on?

• Haha 5

I'm so pumped up for this season's KO. I think the potential of the talents this year is MASSIVE. The battle pairings of the coaches this season were spot on, hopefully, they will continue that on KO rounds (but I really feel like they will bus someone, by pairing or song choice means). 

I am really excited for Kelly's matchups, and also John. I think Gwen will steal someone good for the KO, even though, admittedly, her team is actually underrated (I've made a mistake of judging pre-show)

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Y'all I swear if I had a dollar for every time Chris vs. Lauren came up on IDF, I'd be making enough to rival the coach salaries on this show.

In all seriousness and bringing it back on topic, I'm curious to see how these KOs will go - will anyone have a breakout moment, will anyone have a major flop, will any non-Kelly coaches make surprising decisions about who to move on?

30 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I'm so pumped up for this season's KO. I think the potential of the talents this year is MASSIVE. The battle pairings of the coaches this season were spot on, hopefully, they will continue that on KO rounds (but I really feel like they will bus someone, by pairing or song choice means). 

I am really excited for Kelly's matchups, and also John. I think Gwen will steal someone good for the KO, even though, admittedly, her team is actually underrated (I've made a mistake of judging pre-show)

Same, hope it doesn't disappoint.

Funny story actually, so I was watching the knockouts part 2 of season 18 yesterday and my brother was watching it with me and he watching Tayler and Micah... he actually stood up after Taylers performance and said wow she’s gonna win. Then after Kelly picked Micah he was in shock and got so mad that’s no one stole Tayler😂💀. Let’s hope Kelly does not make a bad decision this season🙏🏻.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Funny story actually, so I was watching the knockouts part 2 of season 18 yesterday and my brother was watching it with me and he watching Tayler and Micah... he actually stood up after Taylers performance and said wow she’s gonna win. Then after Kelly picked Micah he was in shock and got so mad that’s no one stole Tayler😂💀. Let’s hope Kelly does not make a bad decision this season🙏🏻.

Well that proved out to be the RIGHT DECISION as the season went

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

If Blake steals her she's out cz his top two will definitely be Jim and WTW(If there are two Contestants per team)

Jim for sure would snatch it, unless he somehow gets bussed (which I think he won't) but WTW? Nah, the idea of a trio isn't well loved among the viewers. I kept on remembering Bundy's (even if WTW is better) reviews, they kept saying it was unfair or something. Blake is also smart, he probably would choose Desz as he know someone like her on his team lasts long (Kyla and Toneisha).

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Jim for sure would snatch it, unless he somehow gets bussed (which I think he won't) but WTW? Nah, the idea of a trio isn't well loved among the viewers. I kept on remembering Bundy's (even if WTW is better) reviews, they kept saying it was unfair or something. Blake is also smart, he probably would choose Desz as he know someone like her on his team lasts long (Kyla and Toneisha).

53 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Yea he knows how far Toneisha went, second place, so if he is strategic he could save DeSz if this scenario ever happens.

Spoilers said he compared Mia(the member of WTW) to Danielle and Danielle is his fav contestant ever, that's why I said it but it was just my opinion I may be wrong

• Like 1

I think this season has the potential of being one of the best seasons. I mean we have Jim Ranger, Sid Kingsley, John Holiday, Cami Clune, Carter Rubin, Taryn Papa, Worth The Wait, Tamara Jade, DeSz, Kelsie watts, Julia Cooper, James Pyle, these are all very talented. Even if I don't like Tamara much but I can't deny her skills.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Is it confirmed that's when we're getting spoilers? I'd be surprised if we got them before mid-next-week, tbh.

That's up to Someone648, but Knockouts will be entirely filmed this Monday, so he should have all his sources coming in by then.

Regarding KO spoilers, if sources pop up then it shouldn't take too long. I think I shared battle spoilers just a couple hours after they finished taping bc a source gave enough details on the last taping soon after it ended.

So could be Monday night, could be Tuesday morning.

I do have work Monday night/evening so I'm not sure whether or not I'll get to it then.

• Like 3