The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Totally plausible - though since John was allegedly supposed to sign on for S14 but didn't because of his wife's second pregnancy, I could see him skipping out on S20 since Chrissy's pregnant again.

I hope it’s not, not that I hate the panel/coaches but the rotating coaches keep the show fresh so I’m hoping we get some new coaches or some returning coaches we haven’t seen in a minute. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I hope it’s not, not that I hate the panel/coaches but the rotating coaches keep the show fresh so I’m hoping we get some new coaches or some returning coaches we haven’t seen in a minute. 

i like the rotating coaches, but I would love to see Kelly/Blake rotated out, too.  Seriously really go fresh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

i like the rotating coaches, but I would love to see Kelly/Blake rotated out, too.  Seriously really go fresh.

Lol nah, Kelly and Blake are staples for the show. Kelly brings an energy that no coach can bring and she’s so excited and loves working at the voice and Blake just has to be there lol.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol nah, Kelly and Blake are staples for the show. Kelly brings an energy that no coach can bring and she’s so excited and loves working at the voice and Blake just has to be there lol.

I can only see Kelly leaving if she just wanted a break but she loves the show and if Blake leaves, the show is basically over so I think they will stay on for a good while.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

if Adam is replaceable, they are all replaceable.

The thing with that is Adam didn't get in the finale 3 seasons straight, he didn't even get no one in semifinals, and with the added hate he got and the changes the show made, plus him wanting to be a stay at home dad, I don't blame him for leaving.

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

A Blake/Nick/Jhud/Kelly panel would be the best 😭

Out of all the previous coaches JHud and Nick seem like the only 2 willing to come back.

2 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

not a nick fan - 

Kelly/Alicia/Gwen/Jhud would be pretty awesome

I would love this.