The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Don’t be using my memes against me and top 5 audition were definitely DeSz Cami Kelsie John and Tamara (not in that order) Taryn is top 15 then notes she was trying to hit was very under  

you do realize that other people have their own opinions, right? :haha:

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Don’t be using my memes against me and top 5 audition were definitely DeSz Cami Kelsie John and Tamara (not in that order) Taryn is top 15 then notes she was trying to hit was very under  

Confused Little Girl GIF

• Haha 6

So I´m thinking there´s argument for both of the supposed pairings to be montaged:

Joseph vs Van:

• Apparently the both tanked, so they might want to do them both a favor
  • They wouldn´t be bothered to montage Van twice considering that , with the exception of Larriah, he was part of the fodder that composed Tanner´s episode to make him look better.
  •  TPTB has given Madeline a better edit than Joseph so far, since she was a failed block and they kept it, and was on the battles premiere, being part of the first Team Kelly pairing. 

Madeline vs Kelsie

• Kelsie´s song choice and the fact that she left the "go down" part in.
  • TPTB sabotaging her with the song might mean they wouldn´t care if they montage her again.
  • Joseph was a battle steal that makes lives, and thus could get shown in full.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
  • Kelsie´s song choice and the fact that she left the "go down" part in.
  •  

could you remind me what the song was?

if the song choice was an issue, tptb shouldn't have picked it, and the fault also lies on kelly for not pointing the "Go down" part during rehearsals

Edited by ashwinner

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Wait.. what's wrong with the lyrics? I think this was already sang before by Betsy and Kat and they were shown in full

The song includes this line: Would she go down on you in a theater? , which pretty much speaks for itself. Kat left the lyric out and Betsy changed them to "make out with you in a theater"

Just now, ashwinner said:

could you remind me what the song was?

"You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette. And yes, this smells like sabotage, because I don´t see a girl that auditioned with a straight pop ballad deciding to take on a post- grunge song in a crucial round as the KOs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

"You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette. And yes, this smells like sabotage, because I don´t see a girl that auditioned with a straight pop ballad deciding to take on a post- grunge song in a crucial round as the KOs.

that really sucks, but i guess that's how the show is. i hope at least we get to see it

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Madeline vs Kelsie

• Kelsie´s song choice and the fact that she left the "go down" part in

I did not know that. More reason to montage them ig :haha:

PS: Poor Kelsie lol. They didn’t even bother to make the bussing subtle

Edited by Daillon
  • Sad 1

I just don't get why the need to sabotage Kelsie? I mean, by now, they should have known that it is impossible for her to win because team minivan doesn't prefer her genre, so WHYYY. They should have let her do her own thing

The show doesn't deserve her 😔

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The song includes this line: Would she go down on you in a theater? , which pretty much speaks for itself. Kat left the lyric out and Betsy changed them to "make out with you in a theater"

I love Alanis but in what world is that song right for Kelsie's voice. I'm disappointed in Kelly that she would let that happen too.

Also the line :Are you thinking of me when you f---her probably wouldnt fly

1 minute ago, sneaky said:

I love Alanis but in what world is that song right for Kelsie's voice. I'm disappointed in Kelly that she would let that happen too.

Also the line :Are you thinking of me when you f---her probably wouldnt fly

Let’s just call it what it is. 

bus wheelie GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1