Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the Decade Rankdown (Elliott's Battle Next)

BLOCKERS

220px-Blockers_(film).png

Blockers is a sex comedy film released in 2018. The movie stars Leslie Mann, John Cena, and Ike Barinholtz as parents trying to prevent their daughters from losing their virginities on prom night. And that's it; that's the whole film. I haven't seen the film, but I remember seeing promos of it before on TV. It didn't appeal to me at all; it's not my type of humor. Nonetheless, I watched the full trailer on YouTube just now to see if there's anything funny I missed, but I didn't laugh once. John Cena's character mistaking his daughter's panties with his wife's was cringeworthy, and the butt chug (whatever the heck that is) clip at the end was gross. However, there seems to be plenty of fans of this film in this game as it managed to survive this long in the game (I believe I nominated this film in the first round of the game too). Critics seems to like it too as it has an 84% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The site also says, "Blockers puts a gender-swapped spin on the teen sex comedy – one elevated by strong performances, a smartly funny script, and a surprisingly enlightened perspective." Anyway, out Blockers goes from the rankdown.

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Elliott going from a Blockers hater to a Blockers truther during this rankdown, we love a growth arc

I wasn’t a hater! :haha: I just didn’t think it would be anything special because of the trailers, but seeing the movie made me see the light.

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the Decade Rankdown (Elliott's Battle Posted)