Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

@Alex95

I just saw Shaun the Sheep Movie is listed under the 2019 films but the film is from 2015. 

However I just saw that A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon was released on 2019 which is the sequel so maybe is that the one that you meant to put there. 

Lol when Alex mentioned Fantastic Four,  I thought of the Jessica Alba & Chris Evans movie but was thinking "isn't that too old for this game?" I totally forgot there was the 2015 version with Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller. :haha: 

fifty-shades-darker-logo-png-5.png

original.gif

In the follow-up to "Fifty Shades of Grey", the team behind it thought it would be a great idea to continue the series despite all the terrible reviews regarding the first movie. In this sequel, Anastasia decides to leave Mr. Grey where he is unhappy about the decision, and he decides that it's a good idea to find some way to remain in her life - the useless plot is when she meets a former submissive who turns out to be the villain of the movie to make Christian look good, and we are introduced to Christian's former dominant. With a terrible plot, Ana decide that it may be a good idea to go back to him where he proposes to her and she accepts - all of this lead to the former dominant being jealous of Anastasia's life with Christian.  

Overall, the movie is exactly what we expect it to be - terrible due to the lack of chemistry between the cast especially Dakota Johnson & Jamie Dornan, and the bad acting especially from Rita Ora, Dakota Johnson, and Jamie Dornan. And just like that, the entire Fifty Shades of Grey's trilogy is eliminated from the rankdown.

However, the silver lining to this movie is that the soundtrack was quite good - "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" was the smash hit from the movie, but these songs are the standouts from the soundtrack;

SAVING: TAKEN 2

Edited by *Chris

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Which one had "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding? I stan that one.

The first one. 

Their soundtrack is always the bomb, though.

• Fifty Shades of Grey: Love Me Like You Do, I Put a Spell on You, Earned It, Gaunted, Crazy in Love, 
  • Fifty Shades Darker: I Don't Wanna Live Forever, The Scientist, Helium, What Is Love, Birthday
  • Fifty Shades Freed: Never Tear Us Apart, Heaven
Edited by *Chris

20 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The first one. 

• Fifty Shades of Grey: Love Me Like You Do, I Put a Spell on You, Earned It, Gaunted, Crazy in Love, 
  • Fifty Shades Darker: I Don't Wanna Live Forever, The Scientist, Helium, What Is Love, Birthday

The third one would be the one to not produce a hit in the US. #PoorRita #PoorLiam

50 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The first one. 

Yeah I was going to say regarding 50 Shades..... I have no opinions on the movies but they have killer soundtracks and music on there. :wub: I always felt like Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman" could have been apart of those soundtracks. :haha:  

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I, too, have tried to forget about that.

:dead: 

Aww I feel bad because I really like Michael B. Jordan but oops. :haha: 

31 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The third one would be the one to not produce a hit in the US. #PoorRita #PoorLiam

Ahh yeah I liked this song too from the few times i head this. :yes:  

Rita has had a few U.S. (minor) hits. 😘 

28 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

All of the Fifty Shades movies were eliminated in the first round. 🙌

LOL Y'all really got rid of Fifty Shades like that. :dead: