Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

39 minutes ago, Elliott said:

THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME

I haven't seen this movie and have no desire to. It stars Mila Kunis (love her), Kate McKinnon (love her), Mr. Jennifer Aniston and Gillian Anderson (I guess in between seasons of Sex Education). It's supposed to be a satire of the spy genre but all the reviews seem to imply it didn't do that all too well. No shock there. It has a run time of 117 minutes, a budget of $40 million and made $73 at the box office, so it probably didn't make any profit all things considered. Also... how does one just casually spend $40 million on a movie? That sounds like a gigantic waste. Not as much of a waste as Blumhouse spending $5 million on their Black Christmas remake, but still.

SAVE: I don't f*cking care Justice League

UGHGHAG:LKSFJ;lasjkfa;lsjdf;alskdjflka'l;

😐

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

Funnily enough, I just watch The Spy Who Dumped Me for the first time two weeks ago. I wanted it to end twenty minutes in to the movie.

Kate McKinnon just does it for me, no matter what she’s doing

31 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Kate McKinnon just does it for me, no matter what she’s doing

Not to be dramatic but i think Kate McKinnon is one of the greatest comedic talents of our generation.

A Wrinkle In Time

MV5BMjMxNjQ5MTI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ2

I'm doing something I rather dislike. That is cutting a movie I have not seen. The trailer did absolutely nothing for me. Then again, I am not really the target audience. I hope people did get some joy from it. The movie seems to have gotten some mixed reviews. Also unfortunately for this movie, it was a box office bomb. I just saw the cast. Damn. I am a little surprised they did not collective get some more viewers. Or this movie was just that damn expensive. 
The movie was based off a book. There was another adaptation previously: a television show. Was this better received? Don't care. I am at 100 words. 

Megan's Nominations

1. Dear John (2010)

2. The Last Song (2010)

3. The Lucky One (2012)

4. Safe Haven (2013)

5. Now You See Me (2013)

6. Now You See Me 2 (2016)

7. American Sniper (2014)

8. Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016)

9. Dumbo (2019)

10. Aladdin (2019)

11. I Feel Pretty (2018)

12. The Angry Birds Movie (2016)

13. The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019)

14. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)

15. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018)

16. Man of Steel (2013)

17. Suicide Squad (2016)

18. Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Unfortunately only 4 of the 7 2010s Nicholas Sparks movies were included in this rankdown forcing me to fill 14 other noms with non-Nicholas Sparks movies.