15. Justice League

16. A Wrinkle In Time

17. The Spy Who Dumped Me

18. A Dog’s Journey

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Spy nominated round two?! :broken: 

It was a mistake. :dead:

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i can't believe you would have made me choose between magic mike and magic mike xxl for the save 😐

OMG. YOU. 😘

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Rose Byrne deserved an Oscar for Spy and that's the tea.

I have never watched it but I saw the RT score and I am disappointed in myself. I swear I was thinking of the Jackie Chan film. 🤣

• Haha 1

giphy.gif

Valentine's Day

I am not going to find a bigger more high quality gif for this movie because it doesn't deserve that. Despite being a Taylor Swift STAN (don't @ me and also plz ask me about my one true conspiracy: TSwift is into dating women) this movie is a garbage dump and deserves to be eliminated now. Valentine's Day was directed by Garry Marshall who actually directed many good films before finishing his career with the awful trio of Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve, and Mother's Day. Valentine's Day is a Love, Actually type movie (an equally bad movie please ask me about that some other time) where there are multiple vignettes loosely linked together. This is my second write-up so I'm not going to tell you about each one, just state that they are loosely all about struggles with love on Valentine's Day (A FAKE HOLIDAY). Despite, or perhaps because of, the star-studded cast, there are no standout performances and this movie is truly awful. It made a lot of money because back in 2010 people actually went to go see movies.

Saving: Magic Mike

giphy.gif

I am a hoe for Steven Soderbergh and Magic Mike is no exception.

A Dog's Journey (2019 dir. by Gail Mancuso)

giphy.gif

I refuse to watch movies about dogs. Want to know why?

BECAUSE THEY ARE DEPRESSING AS HELL. SAD AS F*CK. AND I REFUSE TO SUBJECT MYSELF TO WATCHING DOGS PASS AWAY.

This film is based on a 2012 novel of the same name, written by W. Bruce Cameron. He also wrote the screenplay for the film, so I am sure the movie sticks pretty close to the source material. Apparently, this movie is a sequel to the 2017 film A Dog's Purpose. Color me surprised. LOL.

Without spoiling too much of the film, the beginning of the movie includes the following: a young daughter left behind with an incompetent and not-so-nice mother after the death of her father, the mother does not care for her in-laws, the in-laws have a dog that love the little daughter, and then the dog is diagnosed with cancer and euthanized. LOL.

DO YOU SEE WHY I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE?

The movie then ends with the death of the grandfather. Two other dogs die by the end of this film.

WHY AM I SOBBING WRITING THIS WRITE-UP!!!!

The film features Josh Gad in the roles of the multiple dogs that die in the film, Josh Quaid, Marg Helgenberger, Betty Gilpin, Kathryn Prescott, Henry Lau, and Johnny Galecki. The film earned $75.6 million on a budget of $16 million, making this a financial success. The reviews pretty much say what most of us already know without even watching the film - not very good, but super sentimental and sad. 

STOP KILLING DOGS IN MOVIES IN 2020.

SAVING: Spy