The Voice Season 18 Predictions - Before The Finale Poll

season1

The Voice Season 18 Predictions - Before The Finale Poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach will win The Voice Season 18?

• Kelly Clarkson
    • Nick Jonas
    • John Legend
    • Blake Shelton
  2. 2. Will the winner be male or female?

• Female
    • Male
  3. 3. The age of the winner?

• Under 20 years old
    • 20-29 years old
    • Over 30 years old

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/13/2020 at 12:00 AM

As of right now, I'm convinced Todd is going to be the winner. I'd say Joanna and Thunderstorm have a chance as well. As much as I like Zan, 4th place is the farthest she can go, and that's being optimistic. 

1 minute ago, Archanium said:

I have a feeling that it would be thunderboy

Thunderstorm is my gut pick to win, but they seem to push Toneisha really hard and Blake is due for a win (it's been 5 seasons since his last win). If he sings Hallelujah and nails it next week, he would probably win though. Song choice is key.

5 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I have a feeling that it would be thunderboy who wins, and the other three finalists are team Blake

A redo of S16?

As long as Joanna's in it and makes 2nd at least. Even if she should win lmao.

Edited by QueenMae16

5 minutes ago, season1 said:

Thunderstorm is my gut pick to win, but they seem to push Toneisha really hard and Blake is due for a win (it's been 5 seasons since his last win). If he sings Hallelujah and nails it next week, he would probably win though. Song choice is key.

Yeah, they're helping Toneisha a lot, but If it would be a Blake win, I honestly think that Todd is more likely. We'll see in the next two weeks who will get the PV between these two.

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

A redo of S16?

As long as Joanna's in it and makes 2nd at least. Even if she should win lmao.

I wouldn't mind that, I like all the future finalists :haha:, something that I can't say to the S16 finale.

• Haha 1

Flop predictions here we go!

Winner: Thunderstorm (being Team Nick solidifies his win. There’s zero chance that the winner doesn’t come from Nick’s team considering how hard they’ve pimped him, and Thunderstorm is Nick’s best shot.)

Runner-up: Todd (Everything he has screams runner-up but he isn’t the TCO so he won’t win.)

3rd: Toneisha (Blake can definitely get her to the finale but no diva will ever finish above 3rd.)

4th: Megan (she’s perfect for the demo to vote for her but she will probably get outplaced by tough competition.)

Edited by MatthewPalermo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Flop predictions here we go!

Winner: Thunderstorm (being Team Bick solidifies his win. There’s zero chance that the winner doesn’t come from Nick’s team considering how hard they’ve pimped him, and Thunderstorm is Nick’s best shot.)

Runner-up: Todd (Everything he has screams runner-up but he isn’t the TCO so he won’t win.)

3rd: Toneisha (Blake can definitely get her to the finale but no diva will ever finish above 3rd.)

4th: Megan (she’s perfect for the demo to vote her but she might get outplayed by tough competition)

I´ll  think i´ll be pretty much like this tbh but I feel like Joanna might be able to sneak to 4th, the reason she´s not getting the PV is the fact that she´s on the strongest team. Put her on team Legend or Kelly, and she´s their frontrunner.

• 2 weeks later...

Team Nick, male, in his 20s - so Thunderstorm. He's been consistently really good and they're pushing him as hard as they can to be TCO this season. 

1. Thunderstorm - Team Nick got a good one, here's hoping he doesn't crash and burn next week because that'd be a massive shame.
  2. Todd - I enjoy him and Minivan loves him, but he might not win given he's an older contestant and more divisive off of Minivan's favorite social media platform. He should be in the finale, though, given the amount of support he's gotten from his hometown.
  3. Toneisha - if she doesn't make the finale I'm suing not really because I'm broke but TPTB are pushing hard for Blake to get her into the finale
  4. Allegra/Zan/Megan/CammWess/Micah - it could be any of those five and I honestly don't know who.

Of my fourth-place predictions, here we go:

• Allegra is very talented and well liked on social media, but her enunciation is off-putting to some.
  • Zan is incredibly good and last night was my favorite from her thus far, but her fanbase is probably the weakest of anyone I listed above.
  • Megan is very powerful and right up Minivan's alley for younger contestants, but last night was rough and if she's the coach save she might not make it past next week.
  • CammWess has been consistently solid, but he's right in the demographic that struggles in the popular vote (black male R&B singer) even if his social media following is stronger than Zan's.
  • Micah's performance was my personal Team Kelly favorite yesterday and he's very versatile, but while he spikes right after his performances he fizzles out quickly after.

Joanna could very well make it into fourth as well, but I suspect she's going to be singing again tonight and that might not bode well for her future vote power.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:22 AM, season1 said:

My early predictions.

Winner: Toneisha - Team Blake

Runner-up: Allegra - Team Nick

3rd: Thunderstorm - Team Nick

4th: Micah or Megan (whoever gets the PV) - Team Kelly

Changing my predictions based on rules change and Top 9 performances --

Winner: Thunderstorm - Team Nick

Runner-up: Todd - Team Blake

3rd: Micah or Megan (whoever gets the PV) - Team Kelly

4th: Allegra or Toneisha (whoever gets IS)

5th: CammWess

BTW, this poll closes before the Top 9 results show tonight.

Edited by season1

16 minutes ago, pepperman said:

I don't know how old Thunderstorm is but I'm assuming he's between 20-29 so I went with that.  

think he's ~23/24 (I don't remember exactly but I do know he's a couple years older than me, just not sure of the exact difference off the top of my head).

15 hours ago, season1 said:

Changing my predictions based on rules change and Top 9 performances --

3rd: Micah or Megan (whoever gets the PV) - Team Kelly

4th: Allegra or Toneisha (whoever gets IS)

5th: CammWess

BTW, this poll closes before the Top 9 results show tonight.

Cleaned up predictions after top 9 results 

3rd: Micah - Team Kelly

4th: Toneisha - Team Blake 

5th: CammWess - Team John