AI S18 Ep 13 This Is Me Pt.2

istersay

Just now, Carrie_On said:

Cyniah is one of the best singers but I hope she attempts something other than just diva songs. Also, she seems a bit arrogant to me. 

I don't get straight up arrogance but I see what you are saying. The problem with the "diva" edit is that it can veer off into arrogance. It is the same kind of thing I sometimes get with Makayla but there is a difference between them and someone like Nick Merico

5 minutes ago, pepperman said:

Ryan can't tell anyone to dim the lights! :(

So sad. 😢 

Just now, jjeem said:

So this is how they will do it, from home?

This isn't so bad.

Yeah I am glad they figured out a way to continue on the season. This is the best idea possible. :yes: 

Very happy for Grace advancing through into the Top 20! 😄 

Lionel saying they'd be crazy to let her (Lauren M) go. Geez, they could've put her through instead of forcing the voters decide between her and Grace. With that said, while I won't say it was the right decision, as I've said before Grace would benefit more from the show than Lauren, so I was happy to see her make it. The messed up part is both of them are 28, so whoever was left out would've had a strong possibility of not being able to audition for next season (which we know now it's Lauren). If there is a sliver of hope, auditions are happening now, and unless Lauren turned 29 recently, she may be able to audition again.

On to the competition! I'm interested to see how they'll pull this off, though it looks as if the performances will be prerecorded, or they could be practice runs so everyone will be ready when the show goes live.

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

Lionel saying they'd be crazy to let her (Lauren M) go. Geez, they could've put her through instead of forcing the voters decide between her and Grace. With that said, while I won't say it was the right decision, as I've said before Grace would benefit more from the show than Lauren, so I was happy to see her make it. The messed up part is both of them are 28, so whoever was left out would've had a strong possibility of not being able to audition for next season (which we know now it's Lauren). If there is a sliver of hope, auditions are happening now, and unless Lauren turned 29 recently, she may be able to audition again.

That’s a good point, actually. Maybe they opened auditions early so Lauren/Grace would be eligible to try out again before they passed the age limit?

Also, I think this semifinal round will be more amateur looking than the Top 10 rounds. It would probably be too much work to send all 20 contestants the proper equipment just for one round. 

I also wonder how the finale will work this year? Will there be celebrity performances from home?

On 4/19/2020 at 9:45 PM, Carrie_On said:

Cyniah is one of the best singers but I hope she attempts something other than just diva songs. Also, she seems a bit arrogant to me. 

Consider the fact the her name rhymes with Mariah, i think she nailed her performance, she reminds me of amber riley.