NEW EPISODE

SUNDAY APR 19TH, 8:00 PM ON ABC, 2 HRS 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 3 • EPISODE 13 • THIS IS ME (PART #2)" • REALITY / TEENS

No Spoilers Please! If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• istersay locked and pinned this topic
  • istersay unlocked and featured this topic
6 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Fransisco is cute but his voice isn't that impressive. IMO 

It’s not a powerhouse voice but I think he has a great recording voice. Definitely current and radio friendly. I just don’t think he has much star

potential. He’s kinda like this season’s Sam Woolf. 

• Like 2

Francisco is mediocre but I want him to win. His personality makes you want to root for him. I actually think it is between him and Arthur. Basically a repeat of Laine (the heartthrob) and Alejandro. I honestly think all of the girls kind of blend together and none are memorable. 

Edited by joe14

Faith could be good but she’s so stuck on being a karaoke singer. She’s the kind of contestant Simon would’ve ripped apart in the older seasons. She should be singing Bishop Briggs types of songs, not Lady Marmalade and Ain’t Nobody. 

53 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

It’s not a powerhouse voice but I think he has a great recording voice. Definitely current and radio friendly. I just don’t think he has much star

potential. He’s kinda like this season’s Sam Woolf. 

This describes Francisco pretty well. :yes: He's nice and likable but not exactly the most dynamic singer/performer.

30 minutes ago, pepperman said:

I just found out today that Trevor Holmes, the contestant Katy was in love with during Season 16, is on that new "Listen to Your Heart" show lol.    I guess he broke up with the girlfriend he had during his Idol season.  

Lol yeah I've been watching that show. When I first heard of him being on it - I was thinking of him and his girlfriend breaking up. Although I thought they were engaged?