Lauren Mascitti or Grace Leer?

steverx

Lauren or Grace?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win the vote?

• Lauren Mascitti
    • Grace Leer

Based on those performances alone, Grace by a mile. (I like Lauren's body of work as a whole, especially her original song.)

I've seen several people take stances like "Never Lauren," though. Anyone care to explain what she's done that has permanently turned so many people off? I feel like I'm missing out on something important... 😂

1 hour ago, Bouli said:

Based on those performances alone, Grace by a mile. (I like Lauren's body of work as a whole, especially her original song.)

I've seen several people take stances like "Never Lauren," though. Anyone care to explain what she's done that has permanently turned so many people off? I feel like I'm missing out on something important... 😂

i think the whole older fiancee thing lol

ok so based on insta:

grace's idol post has ~17.4k likes + ~330 comments (followers upped from ~11.5k to ~19k since last night)

lauren's idol post has ~9.3k likes + ~230 comments (followers upped from ~24.2k to 29.7k since last night)

can't compare anywhere else cause their performances are on the same video

Both should be in; however, since there can only be one, I would have to go with Grace.

With that said, I expect some meltdowns and hatred toward Lauren (which would be undeserved IMO) should she get that spot.

Edited by Crisis