American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I didn’t say they did. Carly was my second favourite in S7 so I wasn’t here for that result, but given the caliber of performances Jason was churning out, Brooke outlasting Carly wasn’t the most upsetting part of that Top 5. :haha:

And if we wanna complain about people with underwhelming Idol runs still being in this rankdown, Carrie Underwood is right there...

Oh ok, I looked too far into it, my bad. Carrie had a few highlights during her run, but I agree that that was really it. 😅

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I didn’t say they did. Carly was my second favourite in S7 so I wasn’t here for that result, but given the caliber of performances Jason was churning out, Brooke outlasting Carly wasn’t the most upsetting part of that Top 5. :haha:

And if we wanna complain about people with underwhelming Idol runs still being in this rankdown, Carrie Underwood is right there...

Stop shading Carrie.  😡

1 hour ago, NGM said:

If Melinda shows up I'm gonna ask that the board gets taken down again🙂

Yep yep, we still haven't gotten it right, time for another redo lmao.

Also in my opinion? Syesha > Brooke > Carly. I like/am a fan of all three, but the former two had the higher highs in my personal opinion. And let's not pretend Carly didn't have a few stinkers as well (Shadow of Your Smile, Show Must Go On, Without You).

The real question we should be asking? Is why Archie is outranking all three.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

Yep. His messes of We Can Work It Out and With You were worse than any stinker delivered by those three. Maybe You’re the Voice too.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

I would be fine with Syesha or Carly outranking him, since they were my second and third favorites of the season, but he easily beats Brooke White. 😅 

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m a Believer is right there...

Exactly. 

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

My one tanking has already showed up 😍

Well done. Seems you're doing better here than in The X Factor rankdown. :giggle: 

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m a Believer is right there...

Very true. I thought that was worse than Archie's worst performances.

• Like 1

Let It Be, You're So Vain, Love Is a Battlefield, I Am I Said > anything Archie did imo.

Every Breath You Take, Jolene, Happy Together, and even Here Comes the Sun/You've Got a Friend > most everything Archie did imo. And So It Goes, Long and Winding Road and I guess Imagine were his best performances for me. The rest of the time he was basically the male Lauren Alaina, given quite the easy ride by the judges/public for what were largely forgettable and/or mediocre performances.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

Let It Be, You're So Vain, Love Is a Battlefield, I Am I Said > anything Archie did imo.

Every Breath You Take, Jolene, Happy Together, and even Here Comes the Sun/You've Got a Friend > most everything Archie did imo. And So It Goes, Long and Winding Road and I guess Imagine were his best performances for me. The rest of the time he was basically the male Lauren Alaina, given quite the easy ride by the judges/public for what were largely forgettable and/or mediocre performances.

disgusted new girl GIF

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I would be fine with Syesha or Carly outranking him, since they were my second and third favorites of the season, but he easily beats Brooke White. 😅 

Exactly. 

I get it, you don't like Brooke White - no need to bold her name everytime you mention her ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

I get it, you don't like Brooke White - no need to bold her name everytime you mention her ❤️ 

I didn’t mean any harm when bolding her name. I just tend to do that when I write a contestants first and last name. Sorry if it came across as mean... 🙁 Also, I do like Brooke (even though it probably doesn’t seem like it), but I feel that she just doesn’t compare to a lot of the contestants in this Top 24... 🙂