American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

39 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Again, this Christina Christian erasure. 🕵️‍♂️

LMAOOO MY Dumb self. :dead: LOL I saw a Christina ANS mention and thought that was mentioned in his post for some reason. I loved Christina and this performance so I certainly agree with this mention too. :lmao: 

32 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Even worse... imagine your top two in S5 being Chris and Katharine. 😐

Yikes that would be even worse. :lmao: 

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

But at the time Chris fans liked Taylor and hated Katharine. 

:yes:  

Yeah the Chris & Elliott fans hated Katharine and went onto supporting Taylor to win. And yeah "My Destiny" didn't help either. Well I don't want to generalize but that was how it came across with a lot of the fanbases.

23 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yikes that would be even worse. :lmao: 

:yes:  

Yeah the Chris & Elliott fans hated Katharine and went onto supporting Taylor to win. And yeah "My Destiny" didn't help either. Well I don't want to generalize but that was how it came across with a lot of the fanbases.

We were the only smart ones. How could you not love Kat after this? :whut:

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I agree. :wub: But she became the devil (to some people) after Chris got eliminated. :wacko: 

The simple solution would've been to just stop voting for Taylor but that didn’t happen. :/

American Idol Rankdown 2.0

Cycle 11 - The Final Cuts

1799117.JPG

Congratulations are in order for our Top 37!

That being said, only 24 of them will make it to the final vote, which means we still need to cut 13 of them.

How, you ask? Well... as the judges, you each have several powers this cycle,

but you won't know what they are until I post about them:

creative-rainbow-gradient-line-drawing-cartoon-question-mark-original-152166512.jpgcreative-rainbow-gradient-line-drawing-cartoon-question-mark-original-152166512.jpgcreative-rainbow-gradient-line-drawing-cartoon-question-mark-original-152166512.jpgcreative-rainbow-gradient-line-drawing-cartoon-question-mark-original-152166512.jpgcreative-rainbow-gradient-line-drawing-cartoon-question-mark-original-152166512.jpg

For Round 1, each of you will pick 1 of the remaining 37 contestants.

This contestant will be forced to compete in the fifth part of this round.

This power can be used in two ways:

1. You may pick someone that you don't want someone to cut in Rounds 2, 3 or 4

or

2. You may pick someone that you don't want someone to advance to the Top 24 in Rounds 2, 3 or 4

Choose wisely how you want to use this power.

Once everyone has chosen which contestant they want to have compete in Round 5, I will post Round 2.

@1234567890 @Alex95 @*Chris @Elliott @NGM @Solaris @Zoey

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I'm confused.

I just explained this to him so I'll give everyone the same information.

Basically, pick someone you wouldn't want to automatically advance to the Top 24 or someone you wouldn't want to automatically get cut.

For example, if you wanted to advance one of your personal favourites, but didn't want someone to cut Kelly Clarkson, you might pick her.

Or, alternatively, if you wanted Kelly to be forced to compete in the final round of this cycle, rather than automatically advance to the Top 24, you might pick her.