American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I thought it was half of us save and half of us cut :haha:

nope, you just pick one of 2 actions for this round, next round you pick the opposite, no limits on amount of save/cuts each round

basically we just end up with 7 saves and 7 cuts from these 2 rounds

Fantasia Barrino

image.jpeg.5058a6f927548661d2f054a87960d59c.jpeg

Seeing everyone save someone, I figured I would go and make a cut.  I apologize to the fans who have brought Fantasia to this point in the rankdown.  She is my least favorite winner ever on the show.  I found Fantasia pretty unlikable throughout her season.  Or maybe it was because I much prefered both La Toya and Jennifer to her, and she outlasted both of them.  So clearly when she was in the final 2 against Diana, my allegiance was with Diana.  I will say, she killed summertime, and her version of I believe was superior to Diana's.  That said, it doesn't make up for a whole season of disliking her.  At the end of the day, I am doing this to prevent from having to rank her in the final ranking.  I don't know how she placed in the last rankdown, but I imagine she faired well.  Sorry again!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NGM said:

it’s 7 rankers and 2 are gonna tank her, threat to win where???????

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

And Haley's never winning this rankdown lmao at that sentiments :dead:. As if she doesn't have two last place rankings locked up.

I ranked Adele 17th in the music rankdown and she still won, so two guaranteed low rankings doesn't mean sh*t when everyone else is going to rank her high.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I ranked Adele 17th in the music rankdown and she still won, so two guaranteed low rankings doesn't mean sh*t when everyone else is going to rank her high.

You were also 1 of like 50 rankers. 2 of 7 rankers taking her is an easy loss.

So Haley Reinhart, Lee DeWyze, Vonzell Solomon, David Cook and Kimberly Locke are all in the Top 24 and Fantasia is cut. @1234567890 will make her save or cut and then I will announce the time for the third round where you will either cut or save, depending on what you did this round.