American Idol Rankdown 2.0

sublymonal

You may now choose to either:

1. Advance someone directly to the Top 24

or

2. Eliminate someone.

If you choose to eliminate someone, you must do their write up within 30 minutes or someone else can cut or save them.

You may choose from the remaining contestants:

Allison Iraheta

Blake Lewis

Candice Glover

Carly Smithson

Chris Daughtry

Clay Aiken

David Cook

David Archuleta

Diana DeGarmo

Elise Testone

Fantasia Barrino

Haley Reinhart

Jennifer Hudson

Jessica Meuse

Jurnee

Katharine McPhee

Kelly Clarkson

Kimberly Locke

Kris Allen

La’Porsha Renae

Lee DeWyze

Paris Bennett

Pia Toscano

Ruben Studdard

Skylar Laine

Syesha Mercado

Trent Harmon

Trenyce

Vonzell Solomon

Choose wisely! @Alex95 @*Chris @Elliott @NGM @Solaris @Zoey @1234567890

Edited by sublymonal

Haley Reinhart
VeneratedAnguishedBangeltiger-size_restr

I am cutting Haley Reinhart as I believe that she is the biggest threat to win it all, this time around, with this group of rankers. I have never hid the fact that I find her to be incredibly overrated on Idolforums, notably due to certain of her stans that made watching the season incredibly painful - they often acted like she was the best thing to ever happen to the show, and the way they were towards Lauren's fans, or any other fan base for that matter, really turned me off; and yes, I am a bitter betty on that matter. Anyway, Haley started the show as an underdog - none of her early performances were spectacular as I thought “Blue” was a hot mess so was “I’m Your Baby Tonight”. However, she quickly found her foot in the competition with “Bennie and the Jets” which was followed by two mediocre performances. Luckily for all of us, she decided to take on “Rolling In The Deep” which she absolutely nailed - from that point in the competition, she pretty much delivered some outstanding performances such as “Beautiful”, “House of the Rising Sun”, and “I (Who Have Nothing)” which is my favourite of hers.  She finished in 3rd place.

Now, outside of Idol, Haley proved her worth - she’s incredibly underrated & she is someone who I actually enjoy her voice & tone. She also gave us many iconic covers including “I Can’t Help Falling In Love”.  Anyway, I really do like her voice & tone but she’s not my all-time favourite contestant ever and I don’t feel like she should win the rankdown - I have nothing to lose as I know my Top 2 will never win any of these rankdown.

Just now, *Chris said:

Haley Reinhart
VeneratedAnguishedBangeltiger-size_restr

I am cutting Haley Reinhart as I believe that she is the biggest threat to win it all, this time around, with this group of rankers. I have never hid the fact that I find her to be incredibly overrated on Idolforums, notably due to certain of her stans that made watching the season incredibly painful - they often acted like she was the best thing to ever happen to the show, and the way they were towards Lauren's fans, or any other fan base for that matter, really turned me off; and yes, I am a bitter betty on that matter. Anyway, Haley started the show as an underdog - none of her early performances were spectacular as I thought “Blue” was a hot mess so was “I’m Your Baby Tonight”. However, she quickly found her foot in the competition with “Bennie and the Jets” which was followed by two mediocre performances. Luckily for all of us, she decided to take on “Rolling In The Deep” which she absolutely nailed - from that point in the competition, she pretty much delivered some outstanding performances such as “Beautiful”, “House of the Rising Sun”, and “I (Who Have Nothing)” which is my favourite of hers.  She finished in 3rd place.

Now, outside of Idol, Haley proved her worth - she’s incredibly underrated & she is someone who I actually enjoy her voice & tone. She also gave us many iconic covers including “I Can’t Help Falling In Love”.  Anyway, I really do like her voice & tone but she’s not my all-time favourite contestant ever and I don’t feel like she should win the rankdown - I have nothing to lose as I know my Top 2 will never win any of these rankdown.

Gross. 

Just now, Elliott said:

I think we have to wait for Andrew's go-ahead to start our second pick since not everyone's made their decision.

I thought it was half of us save and half of us cut :haha: