Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

We are also happy for you for all the efforts you have exerted to support Todd all the way throughout the season. This indeed calls for a celebration. 

I appreciate that. Truly. ❤️

Shoutout to @Summer Overby for actually creating this thread because I didn't know if I had time to manage one (before the pandemic happened).

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I am looking at the YT comments of Todd's victory video and I am dying from laughter LOL

Todd's kid with all the confetti is me as I read those comments. 😂

I'm just shook the like/dislike ratio is still pretty large. 

• Like 2

I've been trying to find a way to summarize this journey we had supporting Todd, and I think the best way to put it is: I am grateful.

I am grateful that Todd took the plunge and went for the open call to audition for this show.

I am grateful for the producers for greenlighting Todd for the show, and for treating him the best way they can throughout this whole process.

I am grateful for everyone behind the scenes for taking such good care of Todd when he was still in Hollywood, and even when he's filming his own live shows.

I am grateful to the four coaches for giving Todd that four-chair turn and for boosting his confidence in himself as an artist.

I am grateful for Blake for believing in Todd's talent and for bringing him all the way to the finale.

I am grateful to every single one of the artists Todd met while on the show, for rekindling his passion for music, and for challenging him to be a better artist.

I am grateful for the state of Mississippi for showing up for one of their own, and for supporting Todd's family however way they can as they went through this challenging phase of their lives.

I am grateful for the Team Todd FB group for being such a badass support system for Todd and for his family.

I am grateful to the critics and the haters, because they gave Todd a reason to push even harder and be better.

I am grateful to this fan thread and all the IDF people who showed love and support for Todd, y'all made IDF a much more bearable place to be amidst all the negativity.

I am grateful to Todd's entire family for helping Todd throughout this bizarre at-home live shows, and for encouraging him to just be himself and reach for the stars. 

And most of all, thank you Todd, for showing us your talent and passion, for being unapologetically you, for giving us a reason to endure this trial of a Voice season, and for making it all worthwhile! I can't wait to see the next phase of your musical journey!

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

I've been trying to find a way to summarize this journey we had supporting Todd, and I think the best way to put it is: I am grateful.

I am grateful that Todd took the plunge and went for the open call to audition for this show.

I am grateful for the producers for greenlighting Todd for the show, and for treating him the best way they can throughout this whole process.

I am grateful for everyone behind the scenes for taking such good care of Todd when he was still in Hollywood, and even when he's filming his own live shows.

I am grateful to the four coaches for giving Todd that four-chair turn and for boosting his confidence in himself as an artist.

I am grateful for Blake for believing in Todd's talent and for bringing him all the way to the finale.

I am grateful to every single one of the artists Todd met while on the show, for rekindling his passion for music, and for challenging him to be a better artist.

I am grateful for the state of Mississippi for showing up for one of their own, and for supporting Todd's family however way they can as they went through this challenging phase of their lives.

I am grateful for the Team Todd FB group for being such a badass support system for Todd and for his family.

I am grateful to the critics and the haters, because they gave Todd a reason to push even harder and be better.

I am grateful to this fan thread and all the IDF people who showed love and support for Todd, y'all made IDF a much more bearable place to be amidst all the negativity.

I am grateful to Todd's entire family for helping Todd throughout this bizarre at-home live shows, and for encouraging him to just be himself and reach for the stars. 

And most of all, thank you Todd, for showing us your talent and passion, for being unapologetically you, for giving us a reason to endure this trial of a Voice season, and for making it all worthwhile! I can't wait to see the next phase of your musical journey!

THIS!!😁

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Archanium said:

This is when it all first started :wub:  i know i said i won't visit IG,, but I can't help it.

Todd rehearsing for his blinds. Autotunes who?     

He is indeed special. His energy during his Blind Audition was highly infectious. You can see he was excited the moment the coaches turned for him.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Archanium said:

This is when it all first started :wub:  i know i said i won't visit IG,, but I can't help it.

Todd rehearsing for his blinds. Autotunes who?     

OMG! Look how far he came! ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Summer Overby said:

This was meant to be from the very beginning!! We helped Todd beat so many odds to have this victory of this win. Thank you all for supporting our Mississippi guy!! 

Hey Summer! How did the Temple watch party went?

Post-finale press conference with Blake. 

It's a little concerning how Blake assumed Todd will take the record deal with Universal here. I hope this is not something that Blake gleaned from his conversations with Todd, and that he stays away as far as possible from that damn label. #indielife

• Like 3

If I had a dollar for every IG comment melting down over Todd’s win, I’d have enough to pay my tuition for the rest of my undergrad career.

Congratulations to Todd and I hope this is the start of a successful independent career (if he takes the label deal I fully expect him to get screwed over and he doesn’t deserve that).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Congratulations to Todd and I hope this is the start of a successful independent career (if he takes the label deal I fully expect him to get screwed over and he doesn’t deserve that).

About that.... I feel a lot better about that now that some info came to light. We'll see what Todd does soon enough. 🤗

Edited by mjdolorico