Jump to content
idolforums.com
Summer Overby

Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Recommended Posts

Congratulations to Todd and #teamTodd, for making the Finale. jaofSCz.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to Todd! Let´s see what he does next week, it´s gonna be a race between him and Tstorm

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, in his recent FB Live, Todd says he'll finally go back to his roots like his fans want him to, if he reaches Top 5.

 

Take that how you will.

 

😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

Well, in his recent FB Live, Todd says he'll finally go back to his roots like his fans want him to, if he reaches Top 5.

 

Take that how you will.

 

😇

He needs to pull the Joe Cocker out, I know he´s saving that card.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Well, in his recent FB Live, Todd says he'll finally go back to his roots like his fans want him to, if he reaches Top 5.

 

Take that how you will.

 

😇

 

He is saving the gospel card for the Finale. That will certainly attract more votes for him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He needs to pull the Joe Cocker out, I know he´s saving that card.

 

if it's not his cover song, let it be his duet at least.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

He is saving the gospel card for the Finale. That will certainly attract more votes for him.

 

I am inclined to agree with this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they record the finale songs at least. Excited to hear Todd's original.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

 

I hope they record the finale songs at least. Excited to hear Todd's original.

 

He said in his live that it's gonna be a busy week ahead of him, hopefully because he has to figure out a way to record music for iTunes. A guy can dream!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

 

He said in his live that it's gonna be a busy week ahead of him, hopefully because he has to figure out a way to record music for iTunes. A guy can dream!

 

 

I am hoping for an iTunes recording even just for the finale. If Todd sings a gospel song, it will likely be the most streamed among the finalists. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Collin Raye giving props to Todd. 😍😍😍

 

 

"Really blown away by Todd Tilghman's performance of my song, 'Love, Me!' Absolutely stellar! I greatly appreciate him choosing that song to showcase his amazing voice! Seems like a really wonderful person as well. I also appreciate Kelly Clarkson's shout out to me on The Voice. Needless to say, I'm a pretty huge Kelly fan as well! Thank you both!" - Collin

 

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Todd :w00tbounce:

This is the first time that my preshow favorite makes the finale. 

 

Hoping he would release his prerecorded instant save performances:giggle: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he sings something like gospel next week put a country twist in it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Archanium said:

Congrats Todd :w00tbounce:

This is the first time that my preshow favorite makes the finale. 

 

Hoping he would release his prerecorded instant save performances:giggle: 

 

I do wonder what he had planned on singing, but I'm also glad he didn't need to use it. 🤗🤗🤗

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todd has overwhelmingly reached 1 million views on facebook followed by a distant 700k views from Toneisha. Quite impressive. I hope that will translate to more votes for him in the finale.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone here a fan of Songland? If so, do you know any song from there that can probably fit Todd? Not familiar with the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Todd has overwhelmingly reached 1 million views on facebook followed by a distant 700k views from Toneisha. Quite impressive. I hope that will translate to more votes for him in the finale.

 

He also has the largest share count out of all of them, which in my opinion is also a great sign of support. It's one thing to watch a video, but it's another thing to be so impressed a video that you had to share it to other people on your feed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t wait to see his final performances next week

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Archanium said:

 

Oohhh she also shared some preparations for the next monday performance, and it's looking great. 

 

 

 

Looks like April thought that "Jesus showed up for the moment" in his performance. Hmmm.......

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...