Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

Will there be a studio version of Todd's original? That way, we at least know if it really is "Long Way Home" or another song that Ryan wrote that didn't make the cut.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 2

good luck in the finale later tonight! now that my favorites are out, although I have preferences, I am very interested in seeing what happens and think that Todd has a high chance at the win. I really like his high energy and especially was impressed with his audition.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Will there be a studio version of Todd's original? That way, we at least know if it really is "Long Way Home" or another song that Ryan wrote that didn't make the cut.

I don't think we will get the studio version :kalancry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

As far as I know, that was the only song Ryan pitched at Songland. 

3 hours ago, ashwinner said:

good luck in the finale later tonight! now that my favorites are out, although I have preferences, I am very interested in seeing what happens and think that Todd has a high chance at the win. I really like his high energy and especially was impressed with his audition.

It is certainly gonna be an exciting night! 🤗

5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I feel bad for Todd... during the past couple of livestreams he clearly looks stressed out. Unfortunately it followed in his cover.

The unexpected demands of filming a popular TV show from home + prepping for livestreams for his fans + normal work as a pastor + juggling life with eight kids = honestly, it's a miracle he isn't bald from stress.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1