Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

38 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The unexpected demands of filming a popular TV show from home + prepping for livestreams for his fans + normal work as a pastor + juggling life with eight kids = honestly, it's a miracle he isn't bald from stress.

Yep. Honestly, props to every S18 artists for pulling off this at-home season despite knowing very little about TV production.

3 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Couldn't watch it live :kalancry:

Based on the comments, I thought he did bad on his cover, but after watching his performance on twitter... I think it was fine. 

He may have set the bar high for himself.

The reception for his original seems good at least. 😁

Finally!

OK, I get the criticisms here, his voice seems drowned out by the backing track.... but come on y'all, did you hear the beginning of this? GORGEOUS! 

I really think this is the song Todd believed the most in when he's singing it. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Archanium said:

I really like his original :wub:

Better than I was expecting, for sure!

Thunderstorm may have this game in the bag, but I'm glad Todd got to represent who he is with America. Here's to whatever happens tomorrow!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Todd unpacking the extremely hectic week leading up to his finale performances. He looks so tired,  poor guy. After all of this, he needs to rest for like a week. 

Jeez he looks terrible. Being one of the two oldest finalists in the show's history, I can tell the preperation and all of the extra behind the scenes are really taking a toll on Todd. I am more concerned of his stress level.

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Jeez he looks terrible. Being one of the two oldest finalists in the show's history, I can tell the preperation and all of the extra behind the scenes are really taking a toll on Todd. I am more concerned of his stress level.

It'll all be over soon.

He at least achieved what he set out to do on this show. And if you listened towards the end of the stream, he actually managed to get some contacts due to his appearance on the show that could prove fruitful in the future, music-wise. He ain't done with music, win or lose. 🙂

• Like 3