Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

10 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

If y'all are part of the Todd FB group.....Brooke posted a video of Todd practicing his Instant Save song which he never got to sing on the show. It is Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, and it sounds amazing in his voice. Highly recommend you go check it out. If you're not part of the group, this video is worth the price of admission IMO. 😇

Somehow I'm 0% surprised that's the IS song they had on hold for him.

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Somehow I'm 0% surprised that's the IS song they had on hold for him.

😅 Is that a good thing or bad thing? LOL

And Brooke posted the voice rehearsal for the IS on her FB profile, so it's public now!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

If y'all are part of the Todd FB group.....Brooke posted a video of Todd practicing his Instant Save song which he never got to sing on the show. It is Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, and it sounds amazing in his voice. Highly recommend you go check it out. If you're not part of the group, this video is worth the price of admission IMO. 😇

could you post the video here? I dont have FB

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

could you post the video here? I dont have FB

Check out the 23:24 mark of the video on my most recent post on this thread. 🙂 I think you can still play it on desktop w/o FB? 

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Check out the 23:24 mark of the video on my most recent post on this thread. 🙂 I think you can still play it on desktop w/o FB? 

hmmm when I try to click play it doesn't work, but its ok ill content myself with the other videos on yt for now

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Todd's FB Live Mini-Concert!

He reprised most of his Voice songs, so if you thought he could be better on I Can Only Imagine, check this out because he sounds 10x better here than on the show. 😇

https://m.facebook.com/toddtilghmanmusic/videos/254587979123934/

I also found it a bit hilarious on his interactions with his wife. Some people may put it off-putting, but if it really was, would his wife really be there with him? XD

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gmm99 said:

I also found it a bit hilarious on his interactions with his wife. Some people may put it off-putting, but if it really was, would his wife really be there with him? XD

😂 It's obvious that they like to give each other a hard time. But it's all for fun. 

• Haha 1

😂Just a bit worried about his relationship with his wife. That's all. I know he looks like he just playing around, but a few fans brought it up...so I don't know.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

😂Just a bit worried about his relationship with his wife. That's all. I know he looks like he just playing around, but a few fans brought it up...so I don't know.

I'm more worried about the comments about his voice sounding strained on the FB livestream.... Todd needs to do some serious vocal rest after the whirlwind that was the Remote Live Shows. 😅

All I know is Brooke has been nothing but appreciative and supportive of Todd on social media.... And I do believe that is the case in real life too. JMO.

BTW, Joanna Serenko left a really nice comment for Todd under this IG post. ❤️

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

I'm more worried about the comments about his voice sounding strained on the FB livestream.... Todd needs to do some serious vocal rest after the whirlwind that was the Remote Live Shows. 😅

Thought I'm the only who noticed that. He seems like a kind of performer who does more rehearsals than necessary before doing a performance :haha:. Also, his singing style makes him prone to vocal fatigue. 

If I am allowed to give a suggestion, he should utilize more of his head register (falsetto, and especially heady mixed voice).

Why Brooke posted the body double picture instead of her real husband  :haha:  IMO, their interactions during the livestreams were always cute 

• Haha 1

Todd addressing the elephant in the room: his plans after The Voice.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=694350378030641&id=103965157845359

Two things stood out to me here. Bolded the statements he actually said and everything else is just speculation.

1.) Whatever happens in regards to the labels and contracts and whatnot, he promised new music will come out soon. This to me implies he's trying to get out of the label and go independent, which is honestly the thing I'm most anxious about, so I'm very optimistic that he'll be just fine moving forward.

2.) He is talking with several people that will protect his interests and guide him in the decisions he'll make about his music career. I am guessing he's got a lawyer talk him through negotiating his contract with UMG.

Hoping I didn't read too much between the lines, but I can't help it, I'm in too deep! 😅😅😅

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Todd addressing the elephant in the room: his plans after The Voice.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=694350378030641&id=103965157845359

Two things stood out to me here. Bolded the statements he actually said and everything else is just speculation.

1.) Whatever happens in regards to the labels and contracts and whatnot, he promised new music will come out soon. This to me implies he's trying to get out of the label and go independent, which is honestly the thing I'm most anxious about, so I'm very optimistic that he'll be just fine moving forward.

2.) He is talking with several people that will protect his interests and guide him in the decisions he'll make about his music career. I am guessing he's got a lawyer talk him through negotiating his contract with UMG.

Hoping I didn't read too much between the lines, but I can't help it, I'm in too deep! 😅😅😅

I am very happy that he is maintaining that transparent mindset that he had during The Voice and before. Looking forward to what will happen next.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

I am very happy that he is maintaining that transparent mindset that he had during The Voice and before. Looking forward to what will happen next.

I also love how he's very frank and honest about his future and how he makes sure his fans temper their expectations now that he's won The Voice. 

• Like 1

And tomorrow marks one full charting week for "Long Way Home." It is still in the top 100 on Itunes which is pretty impressive considering that in recent seasons, these songs are already below the top 200.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

And tomorrow marks one full charting week for "Long Way Home." It is still in the top 100 on Itunes which is pretty impressive considering that in recent seasons, these songs are already below the top 200.

It is indeed! ❤️