Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

One full week. "Long Way Home" is still in the Top 100 of Itunes. Just barely though at #100. Should expect it to drop out of the Top 200 later this week. I don't know if any other original song from The Voice managed to be this stable for a full week. 

• Like 1

It's been a week since Todd won The Voice Season 18, and no word has come out yet of his involvement with UMG. The last Voice winner who signed on with UMG did so a few days after her victory, so I'm gonna take that as a sign that Todd is negotiating to be released from UMG's bear-trap of a contract. Fingers and toes crossed!

• Like 4

Tonight is the drivethru parade, and before the parade the Meridian mayor will be presenting the key of the city to Todd and he will also declare May 28, 2020 as Todd Tilghman Day. 🙂

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

what why is he doing that?

....because he won The Voice and brought publicity to the city of Meridian? 😁

It's more symbolic than anything honestly.... And lots of cities do that to their Voice contestants.

2 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

....because he won The Voice and brought publicity to the city of Meridian? 😁

It's more symbolic than anything honestly.... And lots of cities do that to their Voice contestants.

ah... I wasn't aware this was a common thing. it still seems a little odd to me, but I mean way to keep the tradition going!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, anorie93 said:

Pleae, add me.

He is the first country guy I have ever liked on the show - EVER!

😄

So sad he couldn't standed up in front of the crowd like past seasons.... hopping big things for him

Hi!! @Summer Overby will add you once she gets back here. 🙂