Iron Fist

Luke Cage

The Defenders

Agents of Shield 

hit disney+ tomorrow lol

jessica jones marvel GIF by NETFLIX

You had one job. 🙂 You couldn’t even post the tweet? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 2

I’ve been missing because I haven’t felt great and then tested positive yesterday for covid.

I don’t have any energy at all and my head hurts too much to look at a screen so I’ll be away until I feel better. I can’t even click on the notifications because I wouldn’t know where to even start. If you need to remove me from any rankdowns that’s fine. If not then I’ll catch up when I’m feeling better.

• Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I’ve been missing because I haven’t felt great and then tested positive yesterday for covid.

I don’t have any energy at all and my head hurts too much to look at a screen so I’ll be away until I feel better. I can’t even click on the notifications because I wouldn’t know where to even start. If you need to remove me from any rankdowns that’s fine. If not then I’ll catch up when I’m feeling better.

Feel better soon 😢 :hug: 

37 minutes ago, Zoey said:

feel better

• 2 weeks later...