The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I figured it would be helpful for general chit-chat instead of posting it in every thread. :giggle:

I remember when the Idol sub-forums all had their own off-topic or after dark thread :haha:

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I saw the drama about that on twitter I guess you were one of the lucky ones.

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I remember when the Idol sub-forums all had their own off-topic or after dark thread :haha:

I was in another queue and due to high demand another show announced and I got lucky for that date. :giggle:

MEMORIES. :wub: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I saw the drama about that on twitter I guess you were one of the lucky ones.

My friend was stuck in the Toronto queue for 53 minutes, and when she finally got through, the only tickets left were for $550.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Here's a shocker you guys. I like a multitude of genres and don't get stuck in the same one like some of you... what a concept. 😀

Oh I'm just kidding and same here. :dead:  I got acquainted with MCR myself by playing Burnout 3 back in 2005.

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

For both tickets, it came up to 595.00 CDN. 

But I did have a good seat so not complaining - I would pay even more to see her, again :haha:

I thought about getting a better ticket for cmafest but I decided against it and went with the 230 ticket instead. 

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I thought about getting a better ticket for cmafest but I decided against it and went with the 230 ticket instead. 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

For the main stage? You in the lower bowl? 

Andrew and I don't even bother doing the stuff at Nissan Centre for CMAFest since there aren't that many big names we'd want to actually see. Last year we got lucky that Lady Antebellum did one of the free surprise shows at Blake Shelton's bar and we were feet away from Charles Kelley. We just go see the free shows (or the one stage that's like $20) and pay for the Fan Fair X meet and greets. :haha: