The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

OMGGG NEW BEYONCEEEE COMING???? :omg: :spaz: :omg: :spaz: 

Lmaoo there was so much speculation with her deleting her images from her social media.... I didn't know what to think. :dead: I was gonna log off for the night but then saw Lily's side messages on the sidebar and had to see what was going on.

Although I was kinda expect a surprise album release to be out right now. :dead: But Ahh can't wait to find out more about this!! :spaz: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaoo there was so much speculation with her deleting her images from her social media.... I didn't know what to think. :dead: I was gonna log off for the night but then saw Lily's side messages on the sidebar and had to see what was going on.

Although I was kinda expect a surprise album release to be out right now. :dead: But Ahh can't wait to find out more about this!! :spaz: 

Lmao all her teasing with B7 over the past week has been killing me :dead: I knew something had to be coming but never know what to expect with her :haha:

Ugh I knowwww. 6 weeks wait 😭

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Lmao all her teasing with B7 over the past week has been killing me :dead: I knew something had to be coming but never know what to expect with her :haha:

Omggg I know. :dead: I didn't want to think much of it or  thought fans were bugging because I didn't want to het my hopes up to be let down. 🤣 As it seemed like new music was never coming.

Ugh wayy tooo long of a wait. 😭 :dead:  But if we survived 6 years since Lemonade, we can make it 6 more weeks, I suppose. :haha: 

On 6/16/2022 at 3:27 AM, *Wallace said:

OMGGG NEW BEYONCEEEE COMING???? :omg: :spaz: :omg: :spaz: 

On 6/16/2022 at 8:10 AM, *Lily said:

Apparently it’ll be leaning country a bit ?!? I’m so here for this after daddy’s lesson !!!n 

• Like 2