The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

14 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

And I heard it was a hot mess

jk I haven't really heard much about it lol

it was traumatic but still a success imo, just really dramatic and probably too many filler artists added in

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It was an 11-month long rankdown with 12/11 ( @Deeee quit midway) rankers -+ 5 additional rankers who served as judges (2 of whom disappeared during the rankdown as well). Three of us were suspended at some point during it.

Calling it a hot mess is an understatement. :haha:

No shade to Andy, he ran it as best as possible ❤️

🙂 

40 minutes ago, Solaris said:

what are some thoughts from @~Tom~ @totes4totes @Steven_ / whoever else might be interested?  I suppose I could go to the Video Game rankdown and look at who participated.

I’m interested, but my video game knowledge is mostly Nintendo. I’d want to see the list of characters before deciding to play or not.

37 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

interest for an anime rankdown (before i start compiling stuff) since my disney obligations are over????

I’m interested as well, but how many entries are you thinking? There are still a lot of anime shows/films I haven’t seen, so I’d want to see if I know enough to play.

15 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I’d do the work of creating the list of songs but would want to actually play and not host :haha: 

If this happens, please let it be limited to one decade and not two

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I’m interested, but my video game knowledge is mostly Nintendo. I’d want to see the list of characters before deciding to play or not.

shhhhhh just cut all non-Nintendo first

5 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

“I don’t know who this is, sorry to any fans, but out he/she goes from the rankdown.”

It would be 50 (probably) playable characters in video games per ranker/host. So 6 rankers would be 350 cast.

I'd prob limit it to 5 people max per series, per ranker (in order to not have like 200  pokemon entries)

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I'd prob limit it to 5 people max per series, per ranker (in order to not have like 200  pokemon entries)

5 does not even include all of the major Mario characters. :lmao:

Maybe just 50 choices total, but no limitations on the series representation? And no Pokémon, since we will honor them in their own Rankdown whenever @.Rei feels up to Part II.

53 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I’d do the work of creating the list of songs but would want to actually play and not host :haha: 

If you ever needed a hand with this I’d be down for helping out! I’ve been interested in hosting one for a while but it’s mostly been a matter of coming up with an idea and format :haha: But definitely wanted to do something music-related so lmk!

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

If you ever needed a hand with this I’d be down for helping out! I’ve been interested in hosting one for a while but it’s mostly been a matter of coming up with an idea and format :haha: But definitely wanted to do something music-related so lmk!

You would be a fab host.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

5 does not even include all of the major Mario characters. :lmao:

Maybe just 50 choices total, but no limitations on the series representation? And no Pokémon, since we will honor them in their own Rankdown whenever @.Rei feels up to Part II.

it will happen sometimes after the next DLC

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Yassss cool! I’ll work on coming up with a list of songs. I’m gonna start with the 2010s decade and see how many are there, and then do the 00’s decade if the first list isn’t too long 🙂 

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

My one thing with a music rankdown is that I would love to participate in some way too..so if I do one I’d maybe have to try and do something similar to you in the discography round :haha:

My first rule is that nobody is allowed to rank “Formation” in the 2-20 range.