The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

On 9/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, #jeah said:

What about something like a Pop Hits Since 2000 rankdown? :ph34rwave:

On 9/22/2020 at 3:09 PM, *Lily said:

If you ever needed a hand with this I’d be down for helping out! I’ve been interested in hosting one for a while but it’s mostly been a matter of coming up with an idea and format :haha: But definitely wanted to do something music-related so lmk!

On 9/22/2020 at 3:11 PM, #jeah said:

Yassss cool! I’ll work on coming up with a list of songs. I’m gonna start with the 2010s decade and see how many are there, and then do the 00’s decade if the first list isn’t too long 🙂 

Oooooh this is tottally my kind of game. :wub: I actually had this type of game in mind since early/mid last year but it's one of those games I would also want to participate in. And I'm also too scared to host a rankdown. :haha: 

On 9/22/2020 at 3:12 PM, *Lily said:

My first rule is that nobody is allowed to rank “Formation” in the 2-20 range.

:dead: 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just wanted to check in. I'm feeling better and have interviews sent up so I am feeling a little better. ❤️ I will be more active starting tomorrow. :wub: Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. 🤗

VERY PROUD OF YOU.

26 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Sorry, I've been MIA this weekend. I was admitted into the hospital and had to go emergency surgery. 😭 I'm home now but it's been a rough couple of days. :(

Aww Victoria, I was worried about you. 😢 Gah glad you're back and at home and getting better from your surgery. :( :hug: 

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I can’t find my inbox or notifications while on my phone after the update. Anyone else experiencing this?

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Same

Yes! The new notification pop up is pretty, but if you have more than one you can't click on it and you can't find them again on mobile