6. Rock M Sakura (-1)

7. Nicki Doll (-1)

8. Widow Von'Du (-1)

9. Aiden Zhane (+1)

10. Crystal Methyd (-1)

11. Brita (+1)

12. Dahlia Sin (-1)

13. [redacted]

Heidi should have won the challenge, no question.

You spelled Parvati wrong in your sig btw

Oh and Michele haha

Edited by #jeah

I just can't do a ranking for that horrible maxi challenge. For the runways tho:

1. Jan

🍰🍰🍰 (not including it but 👏👏👏 to the designer!)

2. Gigi

3. Nicky

4. Rock M Sakura

5. Jaida 

6. Jackie

7. Widow

8. Heidi

9. Brita

10. Dahlia Sin

11. Crystal Methyd

12. Aiden

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

A queen for the people :wub:

A queen of still only having 100k IG followers even though her feed is literally all of her runway looks despite the white twinks already being at 500k for similar feeds.

And I Oop GIF by memecandy

Dahlia and Jackie Cox aren't verified either, but otherwise, yeah. Twitter's Verification system is kind of messy nowadays since there's no way to actually apply for the checkmark anymore. It just happens whenever they decide to give you one.

The runway of some queens were meh. But I really enjoyed Jackie, Crystal, Jan, Gigi and Nicky Doll's looks - Crystal should have been in the top.  And Aiden's look? Terrible all around, and her first look gave me Robbie Turner's vibe. And Rock was robbed. 

Not necessarily my overall ranking but I did take this week into effect;

1. Leslie Jones - shantay you stay!
  2. Jackie Cox - like I've said, I doubt this will change; Jackie just do it for me. 
  3. Gigi Goode - Flawless
  4. Jan - She came to slay.
  5. Crystal Methyd - so glad that she was able to shine, this week. Watch out!
  6. Jaida Essence Hall - I do like her but this week, I didn't enjoy her looks if I am being honest.
  7. Nicky Doll - She's growing on me and I loved all of her looks.
  8. Rock M Sakura - Just love her and robbed.
  9. Heidi N Closet - She's a star but the looks this week were meh.
  10. Widow Von'Du - Meh.
  11. Brita - She won't make it far.
  12. Aiden Zhane - Really wanna like her but ugh.

My ranking for this week:

1. Gigi - the Heather outfit is smart and gorgeous, the bball wife look slays, and the ball look is well crafted. Also, as a fashion major, I related to the zipper thing. IT IS HARD YALL.

2. Nicky - Amazing first and second look. Her ball look was fine. A better version of that farm look of Yvie's. 

3. Crystal - shocked me tbh. Love the bowling look.

4. Jaida - Slayed the first and third looks. The bball wife was just a normal Jaida elegant slaying look. Even she herself doesn't know what they would look like. 

5. Jan - great first two looks but the ball look, that skirt was not good proportion wise. If it was higher on the waist...

6. Jackie - good set of runways but didn't stand out to me compared to the first 5.

7. Rock - robbed tbh. The first look was so smart and great. The focus was the hair so i thought the outfit complemented the hair. Her ball look was atrocious though  and the padding on the bball wife look was not the tea.

8. Heidi - meh.

9. Widow - boring.

10. Aiden - I only like the first look. Her attitude needs to be checked.

11. Brita - mess. Those messy leg of mutton sleeve is deflated af. The second look was forgettable. And don't even attempt to try to make a pineapple look unless it can beat Manila's iconic pineapple look.

1. Jaida - I really liked all her looks. The last one I was unsure on at first but it's grown on me. :wub:

2. Heidi - I missed her this episode!

3. Jan - definitely robbed of a top placement twice now.

4. Gigi - I wasn't crazy for her last look oops. But she's still doing great.

5. Crystal - I thought this was a great week for her and tbh I probably would have had her in the top.

6. Nicky - glad she was in the top this week. Already nervous for her next week.

7. Jackie - she feels kinda quiet so far. I wanna see more of her.

8. Widow - hoping for a comeback next episode!

9. Rock - not one of my favorites, but still sad to see her go. Should have been an Aidan/Brita B2. But with all the love she's getting.. I can see her returning in the future for something.

10. Aiden - I am a little confused for the reasons to keep her around because I'm not sure at this point what Aiden would excel in? She did a nice enough job in the first challenge. But I can see her struggling from here on out. Nevertheless I do actually like her - it's fun to have someone completely different on the show.

11. Brita - ok, for someone with such a big reputation and ego... what is Brita good at? I actually thought she was the weakest in the ball. I liked Aiden's first look, at least - I kinda hated all of Brita's looks. And her lip-syncing was fine but it helped that Rock was having a nightmare. Idk, I'm super disappointed by her atm, but hopefully being B2 will light a fire underneath her.

Current rankings:

1. Jan - Continuously robbed.

2. Gigi Goode - Flawless performance in the ball, and her personality is winning me over. That Heathers reference? YES.

3. Jaida Essence Hall - She did well in the ball, but her looks were a bit on the weaker side imo. Still queen though.

4. Heidi N. Closet - Superstar. That Lady Ballers look. LOLOLOL. 

5. Crystal Methyd - Wow. Super impressed by her this week. The make-up was flawless and improved, every look was cute and well-constructed. YAS.

6. Nicky Doll - I loved her looks on the runway, and her personality is definitely shining through in confessional and the Werk Room. I am hoping she brings it in front of the judges so they can stop with their annoying critiques.

7. Jackie Cox - Slipping in the ranks tbh. Not as big of a presence as the others, but still a solid queen.

8. Widow Von'Du - I need the Widow from the premiere episode to make a return, because she is boring me right now.

9. Aiden Zhane - Horrid. Her Eleganza creation is one of the worst looks...ever. How she escaped the bottom I do not know. YIKES. Personality sucks. She needs to go.

10. Brita Filter - Horrid. Every look was horrid. Personality is grating. Lip-sync performance was atrocious. LOL. She needs to go.

Leslie Jones as a guest judge...iconic. Iconic. She can stay every week tbh.

Rock M. Sakura made me sad. She was so devastated. But her looks were...atrocious. Her lip-sync performance was...atrocious. But I'd still have saved her before Aiden Zhane. For the tetherball performance alone!

Is it just me or are the judges way off base this season, even more so than usual? It's making a season of great queens kind of hard to watch (that plus the Sherry scandal). Overall rankings after episode 4:

1. Rock M Sakura - What the actual F*CK, not only did she destroy Brita in the lipsync but she shouldn't have even been lipsyncing in the first place. Her look was a bit over the top but I absolutely loved the barrage of color and she sold it better than other queens still standing. Also I liked her padding on the bball wife look tbh, it's not naturally proportional but it fit the character she was playing and I liked the aesthetic. She was so misunderstood by the judges and the other queens, and I'm glad she became a fan favorite. At this point she deserves Miss Congeniality tbh.

2. Crystal Methyd - I wish the show would give us more Crystal content because every time she's on my screen I love her! She did exactly what she needed to do to get Michelle to stop bitching and moaning about her make up, and her look was flawlessly executed. She's so funny in confessionals too, give us more!

3. Jan - Lol what a bitch gotta do to win. Her looks >>>> Jaida's and Nicky's this week, lol she was so easily one of the top 2 of the night. Actually maybe she should be Miss Congeniality? Because at this rate she's definitely not winning lmao

4. Gigi Goode - Very impressed by her this week, I'm starting to become a fan. I like her determination and confidence, it's very adorable and not off-putting either.

5. Heidi N Closet - The bitch delivered! I loved her this week as usual, she's more well-rounded in her drag skills than I originally thought she would be. And you just KNOW she'll be a fierce lipsyncer but I'm hoping that we won't have to see her do that till near the end haha

6. Jackie Cox - Her final look was amazing but she wasn't very present this episode. Still a fan overall though!

7. Jaida Essence Hall - Should not have been in the top 3. I didn't like her look at all this week and don't get why she was so confident about it nor why the judges fawned over it so much. It looked boring and unfinished. Overall I still think she's fierce and her first two looks were really really great. I want her to be one of my top faves but she's not there yet.

8. Nicky Doll - LOVED her first look, wasn't crazy about her last one. It was very good but definitely not top 3 material imo. The judges need to leave her tf alone about her personality, lol, damn they are really annoying this season.

9. Widow Von'Du - Meh, not great this week and kind of invisible. 

10. Aiden Zhane - "Less is more" doesn't really apply when you come out with the most unoriginal look of the night. I like the concept of Aiden but as an actual competitor on this show she is so far out of her league, it's becoming sad to watch. :(

11. Brita - She was just bad this week, huh. 

Edited by #jeah

I don't think either did great in the lip-sync but I do think Brita was better than Rock. Rock had the issues getting out of her outfit for a while, and then resorted to splits/tricks which felt a little frantic iMO. And there were a couple moments where she wasn't even lip-syncing.

I was thinking of doing a redo-style game on the games forum if people would be interested? Probably starting back from Season 1 and having IDF rank the contestants each week based on challenges/runways (and hypothetically with those who last longer than they did on the real show). Then have a vote on the lip-sync each week. I feel like since the judges' have had their fair share of messy decision making over the seasons it could be fun. :haha:

• Like 1