RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12

*Lily

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

I love Jackie. She's now my favorite. How about you, Chris?

Jackie's been favourite from the start, since I've been following her online for the past 1.5 years or so. 

I like pretty much everyone though - Jackie, Jan, Gigi, Jaida, Heidi, and Crystal. 

Edited by *Chris

Just now, *Chris said:

Jackie's been favourite since pre-show since I've been following online for like 1.5 years or so. 

I like pretty much everyone though - Jackie, Jan, Gigi, Jaida, Heidi, and Crystal. 

Oh nice! Yeah for me, I actually don't dislike anyone this time. I hope Jackie wins though. ❤️ 

25 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The season is underwhelming but I am finding myself liking a lot of the queens which is always a positive. 

Agreed! Kind of like season 7 without all the bad acting challenges. 

• Like 1

Snatch Game characters for today:

Aiden as Patricia Quinn
Britta as Jennifer Holliday
Crystal as Poppy
Gigi as Sophia the Robot
Heidi as Leslie Jones
Jackie as Lisa Rinna
Jaida as Cardi B
Jan as Bernadette Peters
X as Katharine Hepburn
Widow as Tina Turner

Edited by Elliott

Snatch Game was actually good? No one was cringe-worthy (well except Spita but not as cringe as some queens from other seasons).

Snatch Game Ranking:

1. Gigi - Love her or hate her, you just can't deny that she actually slayed this Snatch Game. I did not expect that from her.

2. Jackie - Great impersonation and really funny!

3. S***** - Disgusting human being aside, I can't help but laugh at her jokes.

4. Heidi - Funny but she's totally just doing Heidi and she did it well.

5. Jan - I didn't laugh at her but she didn't do bad at all. Faded into the background for me.

6. Jaida - same with her. Didn't go far enough. Cardi is like a walking, talking meme.

7. Widow - Tried with the two characters shtick but it didn't work for her. She's definitely not the worst though.

8. Crystal - Not funny at all.

9./10. Aiden 

9./10. Brita

- For both of them, really bad snatch game. Both did repetitive shticks that didn't even land in the first place. Crashed and burned. Double sashay would've been great and brought back someone IDK.

Runway Looks:

1. Jan - you know what, she looked really good. My problem with Jan tbh is idk what her aesthetics really is? Like queens are versatile with their looks but you know they have a signature aesthetic. With Jan, I haven't seen that. Her runways are all fun and creative that's for sure.

2. Crystal - Oh wow, she served me fashion! My favourite look from hers and she slayed it. Totally something I would design/make 😍

3. Gigi - Creative although the oufit is the same silhouette as her sewing challenge outfit. Love the creativity though of being an ice cream woman and I guess the silhouette does fit the era of her look.

4. S***** - They didn't show her walk down the runway :dead: But what I saw was better than most of the girls.

5. Widow - Creative bitch! :dead: Literally screamed when she blew that whistle! Serve us titanic survivor, queen!

6. Brita - Tired of this iridescent looks but she looked good.

7./8. Jaida/Heidi - basic boring af white outfits.

9. Jackie - This outfit just looked cheap to me. Especially those crystal boob panels she had.

10. Aiden - Love the camp style of the look but it wasn't just up to par with everyone else in terms of stylistic choices. The dress could've been way better even if she wanted it to be simple (the cut, some little detail changes, etc.).

Snatch Game

01. Jackie - RHOBH is one of my favourite Real Housewives franchises so I got every joke and prop she threw out there. Her shining moment so far.

02. Sherry - She was by far the funniest character.

03. Gigi - She was funny!

04. Heidi - As above.

05. Crystal - She wasn’t funny but neither was any of the queens below. I can appreciate her character as I find Poppy hilariously strange.

06. Widow - At least she tried. Even if Ike was just Widow in a wig.

07. Jan - Didn’t get it.

08. Brita - She isn’t last because the one joke she had was funny for the first couple of times.

09. Jaida - How the hell do you fail doing Cardi B? She’s probably one of the easiest to impersonate since she’s rowdy and says dumb sh*t. 
10. Aiden - I know where you are.. home.

Runway

01. Crystal - The make-up and outfit were tremendous.

02. Widow - I’m glad someone is thinking outside of the box and she stood out because of it. Blow that whistle!

03. Sherry - Again, it’s a shame she’s made some bad choices because she’s leagues above the rest most of the time.

04. Jan - I thought I’d love this more than I did. I loved the concept but I was left wanting more. That goes for her performance so far too.

05. Brita - Her best look by a mile. 
06. Heidi - This was simple and so pretty.

07. Jackie - It looked cheap and looked like two outfits mixed together. I hated the hair too! It looked cheaper than the dress.

08. Aiden - I didn’t hate it. I kinda liked it.

09. Gigi - The same sh*t we’ve seen since day one. I’m bored by her. She isn’t a fashion queen - she’s a one trick pony on the runway.

10. Jaida - I haaaaaaaaated this. It’s probably my least favourite look on the runway so far and there’s been some choices. It looked like it had been made in one of those ‘left over’ challenges. 

• Confused 1

Jackie slayed Snatch Game, and the runway - I was hoping to see more outfits inspired by Frozen : The Musical considering it was inspired by it.  And Gigi is quickly becoming a threat - this week's look was probably my least favourite of hers so far but still very good.

1. Jackie Cox - I just love her. Finally a broadway queen that is slaying; not hard to do when the main Broadway queen to appeared on RPDR was Alexis Michelle. 
  2. Jan - I thought she did good as Bernadette Peters, and her outfit? AMAZING.
  3. Gigi - Good in the snatch game and decent runway.
  4. Crystal - I thought she did good as Poppy and her runway look was fabulous
  5. Heidi - She is a star, and I thought she did good.
  6. Jaida - She did good as Cardi B. The runway was a bit basic but didn't mind it.
  7.  Brita - she gave it her all, this week. I don't think it will change anything because it's a bit too far into the competition to turn thing around.
  8.  Widow - Meh. her look didn't even fit the criteria and her performance was not that good. 
  9. Aiden - I wish we could have seen more of Aiden; she did win by staying longer than expected.

Also Jan keep posting covers of the lipsync song, and this week's video is amazing;

1. Jaida - It's been a quieter couple of main episodes for her and I'm hoping she can have a big comeback soon. I think she did ok with Cardi actually - probably my favorite out of all of the safe queens along with Heidi.

2. Heidi - Still love her especially after last week's Untucked. I feel like in terms of challenges she's either been under the radar or hasn't shined since the improv. I wanna see her have a breakout moment.

3. Gigi - Probably one of my fave Snatch Games which I was not expecting from Gigi? Her "I understand your concern but I don't have the same concern" moment... took nerve and I love it. I kinda saw Snatch Game as a make or break path for her and with her nailing it, it continues to make her the frontrunner.

4. Jackie - LOVED her Lisa Rinna. So good. With all the references & props, she totally nailed it. Great week for her.

5. Jan - I don't know much about Bernadette so this was an unmemorable performance for me. I would have liked to see her do Kris Jenner. Surely next week is perfect for her though, I hope she can snatch a win or at least get some positive critiques.

6. Widow - Unmemorable Snatch Game for me. She's either on or off, and when she's on she makes for a great contender!

7. Crystal - I really like Crystal. I think she did well with Poppy but it just wasn't right for Snatch Game and it didn't help that there was a better robot on the panel. She's had a rough start though and it'd be nice just to see her in the top at some point.

8. Aiden - Every line of hers was the same. Every. Line. What an incredible flop. Patricia Quinn's response was rough though I feel bad for Aiden.

9. Brita - For someone who's the 'queen of New York' she doesn't do much successfully. She's won both lip-syncs with fine performances but only because the other queen struggled. Probably the most underwhelming contestant to not live up to their pre-season hype because a lot of people were pegging her for top 4 on social media from what I'd seen.