The Voice 17 ● Live Finale Winner Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lauren's performance with LBT>>>>>>>>This

Lauren >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Hoot

(need infinite > )

*unpop* Rose and Katie would've blown Maelyn off the stage this season

You ain't lying. :ph34rwave: Although all 3 are extremely talented.

I don't think I've cared who won The Voice since season 13. Not that I had anything against the finalists, I just didn't have anything for them. Is Hoot that hated on IDF?

Yep, he is. :haha:

What’s the point on going back and fourth on Jake and Katie winning?

Because once Jake or Katie wins, their loudest IDF supporters will never support their careers or mention them again, so they have to get it out now? :icecream:

Lauren >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Hoot

(need infinite > )

True. I realized after I posted that I didn't have enough >

If Hoot wins we have no one to blame but Kelly...if she didn't keep his mediocre self around the country folk wouldn't have had any country people to vote for and we would have a deserving winner this season.

True but Kelly doesn't care. :haha: She's laughing to the bank and getting another win under her belt, while the rest of us suffer. :dead:

Not this season, he did us a favor by dumping all the country.

SO Shocking. :shock:

Chrissy's twitter "meltodwn" at John is hysterical

It is. :haha:

And here we see evidence of IDFs bias towards female women. They praise Lauren but hate Hoot when they’re pretty much gender inversions or each other tbh. Not that I’m a fan of either of them (but they both are good.)

Lauren has a) range B) the ability to hold a note and c) is a gorgeous song writer

Lauren has a) range B) the ability to hold a note and c) is a gorgeous song writer

I think they’re about equal in the first two areas, because both can hold a note and have similar range. I’ll have to check Lauren’s songwriting

Edited by xfactor22