Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 minute ago, aliasocfan said:

So you hate that didn't just base him off the person, they used his name also? 

Yeah. If they just changed his name and made him some random character, I would've been completely fine with him being apart of the show. But they went with it actually being Richard Ramirez while trying to make him seem sexy and mysterious. Not to mention how horrible the crimes he actually committed were (and I remember hearing relatives of the people he murdered speak about how triggering seeing the show glamourize him was), plus they wrote in that he's at the camp even though irl he was executed in prison years ago. Overall, it was just very NAGL to me and it leaves a bad taste to me in a season that I loved otherwise. 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

This notification feature is going to be the end of me.

You can turn off notifications. :haha:

PSA: Everyone should adjust their notification settings anyway since the default is everyone gets a weekly email with their notification highlights for the week.

• Thanks 1

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

250px-The_Adventures_of_Jimmy_Neutron_Bo

Well since I got no write up (and no one was interested in even suggesting what to save or cut, rude), I will just BS my way through this with the help of Wikipedia. A classic for all ages. The randomizer (another godly site, we stan) landed on this show. It's a show from Nickelodeon (and a spin-off of a movie, who knew?) that aired for 3 seasons, and follows James "Jimmy" Isaac Neutron (we being really on the nose there, aren't we?), an 11-year old genius from Retroville, and his adventures. That's all I got, congrats to whoever liked this enough to put it on a list for filler in this game.

Save: Room Raiders

On 1/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Carrie&BlakeFan said:

I thought I was the only one here who even heard of The 10th Kingdom, so I was glad when I found out you were a fan of it too. ^_^ If I was a player in this game, then The 10th Kingdom would’ve been one of my immunity picks. I like the show that much.

I actually rewatched it recently due to this game. :lol: :yes:

I meant to mention, while the forums were down, I made my husband watch the whole miniseries with me since he had never seen it 😆 

it was even better than I remembered, especially the Snow White scene ❤️ tumblr_nf8tryxV0I1rytdulo3_250.gifv

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

I meant to mention, while the forums were down, I made my husband watch the whole miniseries with me since he had never seen it 😆 

it was even better than I remembered, especially the Snow White scene ❤️ tumblr_nf8tryxV0I1rytdulo3_250.gifv

That's cool you rewatched the series while the forums were down. Yes, the Snow White scene was a great one.

This is one of my favorite scenes:

It was a funny moment, but I bet this will seem ridiculous out of context for people who haven't seen the series before. 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

Denise, that's the first season's plot. :rofl: 

5 hours ago, reimaldonado said:

:haha:

4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

:dead:

4 hours ago, Star*Man said:

tumblr_pgg27jT0Qw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

Everyone's laughing at me, but I literally said I couldn't find a description of that season's plot. bye2.gif:unsure: I went with what it said for American Horror Story in general, which I guess is the first season then. Nobody is jumping at the chance to actually tell me what that specific season is about, so I guess my description is better. :wub: :bobo: 

4 hours ago, Star*Man said:

Wally about to file for divorce since you didn't know who Angela Bassett was :giggle:

On the other hand, I am surprised you do not know who Cheyenne Jackson is, considering you watched The Descendants. Anyway, I enjoyed that season & I don't see why a lot of people call it the worst one but that's just my opinion. And I obviously love the cast, esp. since Lily Rabe returned #ThrowbackToWhenWallyCutHerinTheActingRankdown.  

He tells me who lots of people are, so it won't be a surprise. :P 

Oh, I didn't see his name, but I do know him from Descendants 3. The cast list was so long that I just gave up and skimmed. :haha: 

59 minutes ago, Carrie&BlakeFan said:

@miss denise @brownies @1234567890

You three are next to nominate! 😊 Just tagging in case you guys didn't know Round 1 is already over. 

pB18ZHB.png

I'm thrown off because I never saw those little numbers and thought this whole time we were fourth. :haha: But love the timing of my (shared) turn. :)) 

@miss denise I'll give you some things to say about AHS Apocalypse. 

While every season has had minor things connecting them, it was the first big cross over season. It has a big connection to both Murder House and Coven. It featured new characters at first (people were not thrilled). They also introduced Michael Langdon. That's the antichrist introduced in Murder House. Then the characters from Coven were !finally! brought in. All a whole, the season was a bit of a mess. The episode when they returned to Murder House is one of the best in the entire series. 

It doesn't seem like horror is your genre, but here's the wiki page for that season specifically 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Apocalypse

Edited by aliasocfan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

Love you. :hug: 

:blushingwave:

Love ya too! :hug: 

5 hours ago, Star*Man said:

Wally about to file for divorce since you didn't know who Angela Bassett was :giggle:

On the other hand, I am surprised you do not know who Cheyenne Jackson is, considering you watched The Descendants. Anyway, I enjoyed that season & I don't see why a lot of people call it the worst one but that's just my opinion. And I obviously love the cast, esp. since Lily Rabe returned #ThrowbackToWhenWallyCutHerinTheActingRankdown.  

:dead: @ you saying this.  

Ugh you always got to mention the Lily Rabe cut even when you all brought her back. :haha: I still don't know her. [/mariah] 

23 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Everyone's laughing at me, but I literally said I couldn't find a description of that season's plot. bye2.gif:unsure: I went with what it said for American Horror Story in general, which I guess is the first season then. Nobody is jumping at the chance to actually tell me what that specific season is about, so I guess my description is better. :wub: :bobo: 

He tells me who lots of people are, so it won't be a surprise. :P 

Awww if it makes you feel better, I went through the same thing sometime last year.. grrr in 2018 when I thought AHS were in different seasons. I don't really get why they are viewed as separate series' when Survivor has like different themes in its titles, but is known as the same series with 40 different seasons. I know it's all very different. Anne offers good insight.

This is true. :haha: Although you gotta learn about Ms. Angela Bassett. 😮 

20 minutes ago, miss denise said:

pB18ZHB.png

I'm thrown off because I never saw those little numbers and thought this whole time we were fourth. :haha: But love the timing of my (shared) turn. :)) 

Lol yeah I never really see those little numbers either. Well later on I do but not when it's posted. :haa: 

14 minutes ago, *Diana said:

but nope saving the best team for last I see.

Nope. 😘 

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

I thought we were third too :dead: but nope saving the best team for last I see.

1 hour ago, Star*Man said:

Same :dead:

I found out at least one of my team members also thought we were fourth, so yay so many of us reading it wrong. :haha: 

1 hour ago, aliasocfan said:

@miss denise I'll give you some things to say about AHS Apocalypse. 

While every season has had minor things connecting them, it was the first big cross over season. It has a big connection to both Murder House and Coven. It featured new characters at first (people were not thrilled). They also introduced Michael Langdon. That's the antichrist introduced in Murder House. Then the characters from Coven were !finally! brought in. All a whole, the season was a bit of a mess. The episode when they returned to Murder House is one of the best in the entire series. 

It doesn't seem like horror is your genre, but here's the wiki page for that season specifically 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Apocalypse

Thank you so much! ^_^  I will add some of this in. I did check out the Wiki page earlier, but it didn't offer a plot summary besides of all the individual episodes, which I definitely didn't have time to read through. :haha: 

I think everyone would be shocked if it was. :giggle: 

41 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Love ya too! :hug: 

Awww if it makes you feel better, I went through the same thing sometime last year.. grrr in 2018 when I thought AHS were in different seasons. I don't really get why they are viewed as separate series' when Survivor has like different themes in its titles, but is known as the same series with 40 different seasons. I know it's all very different. Anne offers good insight.

This is true. :haha: Although you gotta learn about Ms. Angela Bassett. 😮 

Lol yeah I never really see those little numbers either. Well later on I do but not when it's posted. :haa: 

:hug: 

Oh, I thought they were seasons though? Wiki says it's the 8th season. I just described stuff from the wrong season, even though I kind of said I was going to, yet everyone made fun of me. bye2.gif  I don't know this either, but I guess it makes sense to the viewers. 

You can tell me. stuart.gif Is there anything I would have seen her in?

My brain just naturally read it as the left column first and then the right. 

:kissbye:

10 hours ago, miss denise said:
American Horror Story: Apocalypse
American Horror Story Season 8.jpg 
American Horror Story: Apocalypse is the eighth season of the American Horror Story series, which was created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Fulchuck. It is considered a horror anthology and aired in the fall of 2018. This season had 10 episodes and apparently was a crossover between the first and third seasons of the show. I don't recognize most of the cast members, except for Emma Roberts and Billie Lourd, who also starred in another show created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Fulchuk, who have also created at least one other show together. Isn't life just full of wonderful coincidences? I also recognize Kathy Bates and Stevie Nicks. Oh and oops, I didn't notice Cheyenne Jackson was in this until Chris pointed it out, but yes, I know him too. So that's more people than I thought.  This season of the show was the first to be classified as a Drama by the Television Academy, instead of a Limited Series.
I don't really see anywhere what this particular season was about to be able to describe it, but since me describing what comes up when I search American Horror Story in general is for some reason hilarious, I will change it. 
image.png.1755d62034f276ef5d91af02ce2735f0.png
Tell Google that is about the first season and not "the show." (!)  And make sure to laugh at them too. (!)    Thanks to ANNE and Anne alone for offering me some info on this specific season. As I mentioned reading that this season was a crossover between the first (Murder House) and third (Coven), it was also the first big crossover season.  New characters were introduced, including Michael Langdon, who was the antichrist from Murder House. The fans didn't like the introduction of new characters, but characters from Coven were also brought back in.  The fans in here seemed to view this season as one of the weakest, although the episode when they returned to Murder House is considered one of the best of the whole series.  Thanks again Anne for filling me in. ^_^ 
All the individual seasons of this show are listed separately in this rankdown, so I imagine they can still stand on their own. I have no opinion on any of them, and this is the only show left I know nothing about. And that photo is absolutely terrifying.

Saving: New Girl
new girl GIF

36 minutes ago, miss denise said:

:hug: 

Oh, I thought they were seasons though? Wiki says it's the 8th season. I just described stuff from the wrong season, even though I kind of said I was going to, yet everyone made fun of me. bye2.gif  I don't know this either, but I guess it makes sense to the viewers. 

You can tell me. stuart.gif Is there anything I would have seen her in?

My brain just naturally read it as the left column first and then the right. 

Oh I thought so too but then told it wasn’t but now I don’t even know anymore.  :dead: Awww, I would not have known if stuff you described was wrong or not. Mhmmm yah it should although I’m sure starting out viewers could be confused too.

She’s an iconic actress. :wub: Lol I don’t know what you’ve seen. But jk kinda she’s been in lots of stuff  here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Bassett_filmography. Not sure if anything stands out to you.

I do that sometimes too. :haha:

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oh I thought so too but then told it wasn’t but now I don’t even know anymore.  :dead: Awww, I would not have known if stuff you described was wrong or not. Mhmmm yah it should although I’m sure starting out viewers could be confused too.

She’s an iconic actress. :wub: Lol I don’t know what you’ve seen. But jk kinda she’s been in lots of stuff  here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Bassett_filmography. Not sure if anything stands out to you.

Wikipedia says so. I would think they are seasons since they're all part of American Horror Story series, but different settings and characters, I guess. I think they wanted to attempt something similiar with Scream Queens. Also, I hope you like my new write-up. kiss.gif 

Okay. You do too. lol I already looked at this, but didn't see anything. :P 

54 minutes ago, bobbobachoo1 said:

AHS lowkey f*cked over Angela Bassett and didn't give her a single good role outside of Coven.

Then it's decided... AHS Coven for the last standing AHS show. (!)

42 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Wikipedia says so. I would think they are seasons since they're all part of American Horror Story series, but different settings and characters, I guess. I think they wanted to attempt something similiar with Scream Queens. Also, I hope you like my new write-up. kiss.gif 

Okay. You do too. lol I already looked at this, but didn't see anything. :P 

Ahhh ok. I will forever be confused on all of this. :lmao: Ah yeah I am suer of that as the same people worked on both shows, or at least Ryan Murphy has. I do.

Maybe but maybe not everything. :teehee:  Aww I figured that. Darn. :(