Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Just now, bobbobachoo1 said:

I’m a little sad I didn’t cut Big Bang Theory, but I’m glad that sexist piece of sh*t show is gone 😤

Not to mention how un-funny it was despite somehow being a #1 comedy for like a decade. 

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

shailene woodley GIF

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is an American teen drama television series created by Brenda Hampton The series aired on ABC Family from July 1, 2008, until June 3, 2013. I know nothing about this show only that is stars Shianne Woodley of Divergent fame.  Is this show good? Is this show bad? I don't know. It was well received by critics and The pilot episode broke the record for the highest rated debut on ABC Family with 2.82 million viewers, a record previously held by Kyle XY which was recently cut on this game. The show lasted 5 seasons and I'll probably never watch it. I hope this is 100 words. I really do. This is my first official cut on the new IDF. #BLESS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMhR9MILY2dKQd48TY_Xu

NO GOOD NICK

I am about to go to work so I have to make this fast yet I had to change my cut twice because I am a good person today! 😋 No Good Nick is a comedy-drama sitcom which I've never heard of but it aired last year apparently. It's about a 13 year old girl named Nicole who comes to the Thompson family and tells them that she is an orphan and that they are her closest living relatives. It says that she successfully got her target which probably means she is onto something sketchy. The plot also says that she is being manipulated by her father to right some wrongs. Anyway, none of those interests me to even watch its trailer so yeah, good bye to this show.

It only lasted one season anyway.

SAVING: EX ON THE BEACH UK

Edited by brownies

9 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

Not to mention how un-funny it was despite somehow being a #1 comedy for like a decade. 

The mysogyny jumped out apparently!

Thank god I never watched a single episode of that sh*tshow

Sad to seeThe Secret Life go as that is my guilty pleasure, but Alex's Randomizer is clearly against that show so there seems like there was no way that was going to get saved lol.

ooh and now I see Alex nominated on his own lol.

SuperNanny 

Jo Frost Lol GIF by Lifetime

I think I saved this show before. I am glad I'm back to the trend of cutting shows that I have previously saved. Apparently this show revolves around children being terrible. Or the parents being terrible. I guess either is particularly likely. I do not care enough to watch. For some odd reason these parents want to show the world that their children are awful. They bring in this outside person to teach their children. Her name is Jo. She observes and then basically takes control of the hoursehold. That is fascinating. It also makes me happy I do not have children. 

This show also managed to have 5 seasons. Why? 

Saving Felicity 

TJfpRbz.jpg

tumblr_pyh7glL1Po1qhc9d1o1_500.gifv

Carol’s Second Act is a sitcom that is currently airing on CBS - considering that it is a sitcom and it is airing on CBS, I have never seen an episode of this show.  The one thing that I know about this show is that Patricia Heaton is the main character. So let’s see who else is on this show: Ito Aghayere, Lucas Neff, Kyle MacLachlan, Jean-Luc Bilodeau whom is clearly the eye candy of the show, and Ashley Tisdale who plays Carol’s daughter. And what is this show about? This show is about Carol Kenney who decides to fulfill a lifelong dream of going to medical school after raising 2 children and retiring from teaching. And now, she’s currently interning at Loyola Memorial Hospital which I assume where the show takes place. Anyway, I apologize to any fans of the show but unfortunately I do not have an attachment to this show hence why I cut it.

SAVING: VICTORIA

Edited by Star*Man

Just now, jstxanothrxstory said:

Isn’t Patricia Heaton’s husband being accused of sexual misconduct with the writers of that show?

And you're right; just needed to scroll down on Wikipedia and there it was!