Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

24 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

So if Vee approves the latest list, does that mean he’ll be the one posting the noms?

I'm not sure. Any of us could do it, but he did say yesterday he would post it for us. We'll see when he gets here. :haha: 

Here's the nominations (finally!):

CSI
God Friended Me
Roswell
Entourage
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance
My Hero Academia
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Gravity Falls
Rick and Morty
The 100
Justified
Star Trek: Enterprise
I Wanna Marry "Harry"
Scream
Six Feet Under
White Collar
Insecure
The Honourable Woman
Luke Cage
One Piece
Skin War
Minute to Win It
Love It Or List It

The 100 

alycia debnam carey alicia clark GIF

Oh this show. I should just skip the synopsis and just jump to how they killed off Lexa. Which was absolutely ridiculous. I have no idea what happened after that because I stopped watching.So, they hyped up this character. They hyped up how strong she was. They hyped up representation which her relationship with Clarke. (I believe one of the first CW shows to have a bisexual lead). After consummating  their relationship, she gets hit by a stray bullet. A freaking stray bullet. She does not die like a hero. She does not die like a leader. She just randomly dies. Dumb. Ridiculous. Did she get written off because the Alycia was cast on Fear the Walking Dead? Most likely. Could they have handled it much better? Also true. 

Saving Justified 

God Friended Me

God-Friended-Me-Pilot.jpg?w=780

God Friended Me is a newish show currently airing on CBS so I'm sure that's all we need to know to know that it sucks! I shall elaborate though. It stars Brandon Micheal Hall who was in some silly show called The Mayor with Lea Michele and Yvette Nicole Brown which I lowkey liked but it got cancelled super quickly because truthfully it wasn't that good lol. But anyways, we're talking about God Friended Me! I remember seeing commercials for it when it came out and the whole concept seemed completely ridiculous. Basically, this podcaster atheist got a friend request from "God" on Facebook one day and is forced to help these people in his community because God is telling him to do that. He recruits some friends he makes along the way to help him, including the kid from Life of Pi which is a great movie everyone check it out. I feel like this show is designed for a religious crowd, but frankly as a Christian I'm offended with how they're using religion to clearly advertise Facebook. Apparently Facebook is a huge part of the show and it's an evil company that must be destroyed. I watched the trailer and didn't laugh once. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a comedy or drama. Idk how this escaped my first round of nominations but I'm glad it's out now.

Save Insecure

giphy.gif

Edited by Alex95

I Wanna Marry "Harry"

cSOlXTx.gif

Cutting another dating reality television show? And a rip off from the Bachelor, Joe Millionaire, etc.? Why yes yes I am. 

It followed twelve American women who were led to believe that they are competing for the love of Prince Harry (going on lavish dates, visiting the Engelfield House) when in fact he's a lookalike named Matthew Hicks. It aired on Fox sarting in May 2014 and got pulled in June after airing only four episodes. Apparently the rest of the show was made avaiable online on Fox.com, on demand and Hulul and it was also made available in the UK. I guess some people would've wanted to finish it since someone had to put in this rankdown but I am definitely not one of them. Don't know how it's lasted this long so goodbye from this rankdown.

Saving Scream, which actually lasted three seasons

kiefer sutherland GIF

9 seasons of this? 9? Well no thank you for me so I will take my chance to cut it. I have seen the first few seasons of this show. My mom used to be obsessed with it but I just never liked it very much so it makes it a easy cut. There is not denying the show’s success with 9 seasons and a movie to it’s name. Also, no denying the star power of the main character’s actor Kiefer Sutherland. He plays agent Jack Bauer in the show. It is one of these counter-terrorist shows. I think one thing kinda cool was each season had 24 episodes in it to correlate with the title of the show.

Saving: CSI