Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Monk

tv show monk GIF

Am I sorry for cutting this show? No not at all. I am going to honest and say it just was not my cup of tea as they say or do they say? it aired for 8 seasons. how did it get 8 seasons??? Although it is really hard to be cancelled when you air on USA network unless you really do suck so I guess 8 seasons would make sense. Ok then. I have not seen all of this show and to be honest have only seen a few epiosdes because I just didn't like it. I don't like the main character at all.  I felt he was unfunny and uninspired the few episodes I have seen. It just seems like it is a show I have seen one billion times and I am just not here for it lasting any longer in this rankdown.

Saving: Total Bellas

Room Raiders

New Girl

Castle

Chrisley Knows Best **

American Horror Story: Apocalypse

Naruto **

Battle of the Network Stars **

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Web Therapy **

Arthur

** claimed but no writeups

• Thanks 1

Naruto

220px-NarutoCoverTankobon1.jpg

giphy.gif

Kind of a rough round for me as I lost a number of shows I liked but gahh that means, the future rounds are only going to get more worse and worse as the round progresses. :dead: Sorry to Rei and other fans of Naruto for this cut, but gah it’s tough since I lost a number of shows I like and I am just choosing to cut a show I have no connection towards. :(

Naruto is a Japanese manga adventure/fantasy/martial arts series that was written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The show is about a young ninja named Naruto Uzumaki, who does everything he can to gain attention and notice from his peers but also has the desire of becoming the Hokage, which is the leader of his village. The show takes place in Naruto’s pre-teen years as well as his teenage years. Okay so Naruto has produced 220 episodes in Japan from 2002 to 2007, with the English version being broadcasted on Cartoon Network from 2005 to 2009. Then there was Boruto: Naruto The Movie, that was released in 2015.

I don’t think this would be a show that would appeal to me, but i will post videos for those to check it out.

Saving: Chrisley Knows Best

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Star*Man said:

Room Raiders

New Girl

Castle

Chrisley Knows Best **

American Horror Story: Apocalypse

Naruto **

Battle of the Network Stars **

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Web Therapy **

Arthur

** claimed but no writeups

Thanks for this. 👍

I’ll link everything to the front page soon.

16 minutes ago, bobbobachoo1 said:

I plan on watching the next season of Celebrity Ex on the Beach UK just because Queen Tiffany Pollard is gonna be on it.

Omg whoa I did not know that but I'm already tuning in. :wub: Remind me when it actually premieres. 

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Also disappointed but not surprised about The Big Bang Theory being cut. :( Especially sorry to Denise, who does really love that show. But we knew this would happen. :( 

I'm not surprised, but still seeing one of my all time favorite shows and immunity pick nominated and cut at the first chance possible is quite harsh and hurtful. :( 

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ahh Vee, can you please change your cut? :( 

Another show down for me. 💔 

5 hours ago, brownies said:

Do you have twitter?

3 hours ago, brownies said:

@1234567890 @miss denise let's please talk to each other about noms or I'll just nominate everything when it comes to our turn 🙂

Yes, of course we should talk. I do have a Twitter, so if you and Victoria prefer to discuss there, I'll message you my account. 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Yes, of course we should talk. I do have a Twitter, so if you and Victoria prefer to discuss there, I'll message you my account. 

I am fine anywhere tbh 😄 I just notice twitter more as it notifies me quicker than in idf. 

Battle of the Network Stars

battle-network-stars-benz-barrowman.jpg?

Another show that I believe I nominated already once mainly because I haven't seen any of it. Battle of the Network Stars is a revival of the original Battle of the Network Stars that aired from 1976 to 1978. The revival premiered on 2017 and instead of following the old format of standard network vs network format, the teams are based on the TV characters the celebrities played like celebrity-cops vs. TV sitcoms, White House vs. lawyers, TV moms & dads vs. TV kids, etc. To those who don't know about this show me, the show is about a series of competitions where tv stars from ABC, CBS and NBC would compete in different sporting events. Some of the celebrities included: Corbin Blue, Nolan Gould, Lisa Whelchel, the Lacheys, LaMonica Garett, Matt McGorry, Mischa Barton, Kelly Hu, Dave Foley, Charisma Carpenter, Denise Richards, Joey Fatone, Taye Diggs, Vivica Fox and many more.  Since the 2017 competitions no other battles have happened so I'm not sure if the show has been canceled or not.

Saving Web Therapy

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27234-1370463528-14

Arthur

source.gif

Arthur is an animated Canadian-American television show that aired originally on PBS.  The show featured Arthur Read, an aardvark and his family.  Most notibly secondary characters included his sister D.W., and his friend Buster Baxter (a rabbit), and other friends Francine and Muffy.  The show is still producing episodes and is in its 23rd seasons.  Arthur seasons have become much smaller then when it originally aired in 1996.  Sometimes they only have half a dozen episodes in a season now. There are presently 246 episodes of the show.  There have been 9 voice actors that have been featured as the lead in Arthur.  

Save: Castle

13 hours ago, miss denise said:

I'm not surprised, but still seeing one of my all time favorite shows and immunity pick nominated and cut at the first chance possible is quite harsh and hurtful. :( 

Another show down for me. 💔 

Aww yeah I totally understand. :( I do wish it could have been left alone for a little while out of respect for you immuning it - But at least you did that or else it would have gone sooner. >.< 

Gah sorry about that. Wasn't expecting that to happen. :( 

Aww sad at Battle of the Network Stars and Arthur going. I think my favorites of the nominees have been mostly cut.

• Like 1