Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

I am guessing that Wally will not be ditching Denise though.

Gosh you don't have to say it like that. :dead: :'( But it's not ditching. :no:

Hello Wally and Rei

IPB Image

:dead:

Hello Sasha!Anne. :w00twave: :wub:

Queen of being the biggest target in a future rankdown :wub:

I remember Anne saying recently that she knows Sasha is already gonna be a big target. :haha:

What a queen

Queen of being the biggest target in a future rankdown :wub:

The word both of you are looking for is Boss. :wub:

Hello Sasha!Anne. :w00twave: :wub:

I remember Anne saying recently that she knows Sasha is already gonna be a big target. :haha:

Sasha!Anne :wub:

Yes, Sasha would already be screwed in a wrestling rankdown. :'(

The Angry Beavers

IPB Image
IPB Image

I randomized the five shows I have no attachment to and The Angry Beavers was the unlucky one so it's time to for this show to leave the rankdown. The Angry Beavers is an animated show that aired on Nickelodeon from 1997 to 2001. The show aired a total of 62 episodes in a total of 4 seasons. The shows revolves around Dagget and Norbert Beaver, two beavers that happen to be brothers too and have recently moved out of their parent's home in order to become bachelors. I know of this show but I'm pretty certain that I've never watched an episode, it was mostly through commercials and stuff, so this makes this cut really easy. Sorry to any fan out there but the beavers are now out of this rankdown.

Saving Shameless UK
IPB Image
Edited by reimaldonado

Save As Told By Ginger

Cut F Is For Family

I know this will disappear by Wednesday, but I'll repost it again then. I'm not sure how else to work around this, but I don't want to miss the deadline and have the game held up after the upgrade.

F Is For Family
IPB Image
(Yes, I will repost this on Wednesday.) Thank you Sola for honoring my safety requests. F Is For Family is an adult animated sitcom, although Wikipedia tells us it is specifically an American-French-Canadian adult animated sitcom. :yes: It is set in the 1970s and focuses on a dysfunctional Irish-American family. It is also considered a raunchy comedy, so you know this is most likely not my type of show. It is inspired by the real life of stand-up comic Bill Burr, who created the show, works as executive producer, and even voices the main character named Frank. Frank is a veteran with a short temper, who lives with his wife, Sue, and their three kids. The Google synopsis says Frank works at an airport and likes to yell and go off on profanity-filled rants, so yep, definitely not the typical show you'd see me watching. I hope this isn't too big a favorite of anyone else's though. :( I am unaware and only have a few options left. F Is For Family premiered on Netflix in 2015 and the good news for the fans is that it's still going with a fourth season set to air sometime this year.

Saving: As Told By Ginger

IPB Image

Key & Peele

IPB Image

Well since 24 hours have passed and I know that posts will be deleted but i wanted to make a write-up post just in case, as I do really like Half & Half and want to save it if i can. If it gets deleted, hopefully I can re-post it. Therefore the show I am cutting is Key & Peele. Ugh I am sad to cut this show because I do like Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele (and I first knew of and loved them on Mad TV), and I was actually wanting to watch this show when it was out but never got the chance to watching it. :( Key & Peele is an American sketch comedy show, that was created by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele. The show aired on Comedy Central lasting 5 seasons and 53 episodes and 1 special. Key & Peele consisted of pre-taped sketches with the sketches covering various topics such as pop culture events, ethnic stereotypes and race relations. The show received a lot of critical acclaiming with winning a Peabody award and two Primetime Emmy Awards as well as being nominated for an NAACP Image Award and lots of Primetime Emmy Awards. But yeah I think this is a show i would be interested in watching for sure.

Saving: Half & Half