The Weakest Link
Wheel of Fortune
The Neighborhood
Anne with an E
Phineas and Ferb
Dragon Ball Super

Legends of Tomorrow 

victor garber television GIF

Sorry, discount Doctor Who! It's time for you to leave this rankdown. I have to act quickly because I cannot deal with more anime disrespect! This is one of the many shows that are part of the arrowverse. (Arrow/Flash/kind of Supergirl and this). I believe I watched the first season of this. I, for the life of me, couldn't get into the second season. Maybe it was them taking their sweet old time for Sara to react to Laurel's death? Maybe it the fact it was completely discount!Doctor Who. (even with an actor in common!). 

To be positive, for a second, Sara Lance did thrive on this show. She did much better than anything she would have gotten staying on Arrow. She was the leader of the group. That makes complete sense and I like it. 

It was featured on some of the mega crossovers. Because God forbid Black Siren and Sara have an emotional scene, they chose to not be included in some. 

Saving Dragon Ball Super

SESAME STREET

think sesame street GIF

Confession time but I really hated Sesame Street as a kid. I thought it was stupid and didn't understand why it was so popular. As an adult... well, I still hate it, but I kind of see why it's been around so long. The main puppets that I know of in the show are Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Groucho, and gay icons Bert & Ernie. Over its 50 seasons and 4500 episodes, the show has introduced a variety of characters and storylines to help teach children. Nowadays it's apparently on HBO Max, which ?????? isn't it publicly funded? Why isn't it on PBS? How are little children going to watch HBO Max? Questions! Apparently there are 20 different versions of Sesame Street in production around the globe, depending on where you're viewing it from. The South African version is notable for having an HIV-positive character as a way of touching on the AIDs epidemic facing South Africa. With that said, it's 100 words, so out this goes.

SAVE: South of Nowhere

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Oh oop is Dragon Ball Super an anime? :dead: . I was trying to stay away from them and I thought it was just a kids cartoon lol. Oh well it's saved and I know none of the other noms are anime.

:dead:

I think we are about the same age. I thought Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball (Z/GT/Super) are most well known anime. (I guess besides Pokémon)

Undeclared

MV5BMjE2ODk4MDc1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQx 

tumblr_mv8h1mF33x1qzw0zeo1_250.gif

Ahh thankfully these noms were relatively fine. I was struggling to save between 3 shows, and with my luck I bet the other two will get cut. :dead: But fingers crosse for the best, haha. I went with cutting Undeclared, because this is a show I don’t know of and never heard of and I don’t know anyone that is a big fan of it. And if there are any big fans of Undeclared then I apologize for this cut.

Undeclared is a sitcom that aired on FOX for one season with 17 episodes under its belt. Whoa I did not realize this show was on FOX and just for one season. Super impressive to have made it this far. Undeclared  was created by Judd Apatow and it stars…. Jay Baruchel, Carla Gallo, Charlie Humman, Monica Keena, Seth Rogan, Timm Sharp and London Wainwright. Whoa i see two ames I recognize which are Charlie Humman and Seth Rogan though I didn’t know them back then.

Undeclared was a follow-up to Freaks and Geeks, which also only aired for one season which surprises me as i thought that was a show that lasted longer. The show tells the story of a group of college freshmen at a fictional university in Northeasten California, and takes place in the early 2000s. Some notable guest stars on the show and I’ll list people I know includes…. Jenna Fischer, Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Ben Stiller, Tom Welling - so those are some great guest stars. The show seems funny and I might be interested in watching it sometime but sadly out it goes right now.

I’ll try to insert a video clip of the show later.

Saving: The Neighborhood

giphy.gif 

Beat Shazam

beat-shazam-season-3-vulture-watch-590x3

Beat Shazam is a game show that puts two contestants against each other and is hosted by Jamie Foxx (he is also executive producer).

The show's gameplay goes as follows: three teams of two players each compete through five rounds to identify a series of songs, with each correct answer money is banked. Basically the show version of SongPop or any of those other apps. After the fifth round, the team that got the highest score plays head-to-head against the Shazam app. The players attempt to increase their winnings by naming up to six songs before Shazam identify them. The prize for beating Shazam on all six songs is a grand prize of $1,000,000.  

It has had three seasons so far and was recently renewed for a fourth season last month. Sounds like light fun but expendable at this point so out it goes now. 

Saving: Wheel of Fortune 

Edited by ~Tom~

3PJTYPRQ64ZTNLOILNAMHOCWRE.jpg&w=767

today-halloween-carson-trl-01-161031_d82

Before Carson Daily was known by the new millenium as the host of The Voice, the majority of people knew him for a show called Total Request Live aka TRL. The show aired on MTV, back when it would air music videos - the purpose of the show was to include the top ten most requested music videos of the day as well as interviews. Eventually, Carson stepped away from the show in 2003, after 5 years of appearing on the show. With Carson leaving, new hosts were being featured including Hilarie Burton and Vanessa (Lachey) Minnillo - some changes were brought to the program including only airing 4 days per week. It was at one point the longest running show on MTV. In 2008, we saw the end of the original TRL after 10 years. However, the show was recently brought back for a revival in 2017 which is cool but it probably don't have the same impact as the original TRL had. To end this write-up, here are the Top Ten most iconic music videos according to TRL upon their last episode in 2008: Britney's "... Baby One More Time", Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady", Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way", N'Sync's "Bye Bye Bye", XTina's "Dirrty", Kid Rock's "Bawitdaba", Beyonce and Jay-Z's "Crazy in Love", Usher's "Yeah", Blink 182's "What's My Age Again", and Outkast's "Hey Ya!" - I mostly agree with this list. But it's now time for TRL to leave this rankdown! 

SAVING: ANNE WITH AN E

Edited by *Chris

10 Things I Hate About You

6DbhzgV.jpg?1

10 Things I Hate About You is a half-hour sitcom based on the movie of the same name. It premiered in 2009 on what was then called ABC Family. It follows the Stratford sisters, Kat played by Lindsey Shaw, and Bianca, played by Meaghan Martin, who start at a new school after moving to California. They have to deal with typical high school drama, such as the popular kids and dating, as well as their over-protective father, played by Larry Miller.  Other cast members include Ethan Peck, who plays Patrick, Kat's love interest, and Nicholas Braun, who plays Cameron, a guy in love with Bianca. It looks like Bianca actually has eyes for Joey, played by Chris Zylka, who is the boyfriend of Chastity (played by Dana Davis), the most popular girl in school. That sounds like trouble and I'm sure added more drama to their teenage lives. :haha:  

I am actually familiar with several of the cast members, but never knew about the show. Based on what I read, I'm not sure what all made this relate to the movie, aside from the same actor playing Walter Stratford. Otherwise, the director of the movie also directed the pilot, and the musical composer from the movie, composed the theme song.  The show was cancelled after one season due to low ratings. It is one of the few remaining nominees I'm not familiar with, and since it was a short-lived show, hopefully it is an okay cut at this point.

Saving: Hollywood Game Night

y1ZCiIh.gif

The Newlywed Game

MV5BMzFhZjhlNWItNDczNC00OGI1LWFmMmItMmNj

I used to love watching reruns of the old episodes of this show on Game Show Network when I was younger, but I can honestly say I haven’t seen any episodes of the revival that’s included here. The revival started in 2009, also on GSN and was hosted by Carnie Wilson and Sherri Shepherd. The general rules and premise  appear to have stayed the same. Married couples were separated and asked a series of questions. The partner who was asked first would have the answer they gave written on a card in their lap, the other partner would try to give the answer that would match. Many of these questions were usually uncomfortable or overly personal to try to throw the couples off and lead to arguments. Points are accumulated for correct answers. The newer version was sponsored by eharmony, and also featured a different final round where the winning couple would square off against a “Goldywed couple” (one who appeared on the original show).

It’s a fun show, but I think it’s made it far enough in this rankdown.

Saving: Gotham