Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

8 hours ago, miss denise said:

You're welcome and glad you liked it! :hug: I was so torn, because I hated to cut a show you like, but understand about the write-up so I hoped I could do it justice for you. ❤️  I also wouldn't want to end up cutting something else that someone loves and wasn't okay with me doing.  So thanks for offering it to me. :haha: :hug: 

And your new avatar is cute. :giggle: 

I do! And that’s okay. I didn’t realize at the time you would’ve considered saving it, but I didn’t see the show lasting much longer anyway. So at least the show gets a write-up that does it justice.

And thanks! Gon is my favorite character.

So looking at the application again, I believe The Haunting was meant to be listed as The Haunting Of Hill House since it’s listed with other Netflix shows. And that show is already included.

The Haunting will now be A Haunting. So if anyone cuts that show, then you’re writing about the anthology series A Haunting.

Billy on the Street

Screen-Shot-2015-12-10-at-4.19.46-PM.jpg

I actually know and like Billy on the Street! There seems to be passion for Grimm and I’m not gonna touch whatever the hell A Haunting is so I’m going with Billy. And this is probably a fair spot for him! I don’t think I’ve ever watched a full episode of it, just clips on YouTube. Essentially he harasses people on the streets of NYC with a microphone to answer random pop culture questions. Most are about his opinions lol. He occasionally has a celebrity join him on the street and do it. I’ll post some clips I like of the show later. It’s very fun imo! Very easy viewing and the people’s reactions are usually funny.  Specifically the iconic Elena who has turned into a staple of the show after her first appearance.

Save Maniac

Edited by Alex95

A_haunting.jpg

Since there were requests to save Grimm, I'll honor that even though I lost 2 of my favourites, this round.  And considering that there's a lot of confusing regarding "A Haunting", it makes more sense to cut this series as nobody ever heard of it. According to Wikipedia, A Haunting is a  paranormal drama anthology television show that aired for 10 seasons - it started on Discovery until they got moved to Destination America followed by TLC. The show features individuals who talks about their encounter with paranormal experiences - the show hires actors to re-enact the scene. However, the most interesting part of this show is that it started as A Haunting in Connecticut and A Haunting in Georgia - due to their strong viewership, it became a weekly show which is impressive. Anyway, it's now out of this rankdown!

SAVING: GRIMM

Edited by *Chris