Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

7th Heaven

7th-heaven-reunion-photo.jpg?w=620

7th Heaven was a popular teen drama show that aired from 1996 to 2007.  The show had 11 seasons totaling an amazing 243 episodes.  The show originally aired on the WB and then moved over to the CW.  The show starred main people over the years, but kept the majority of its main cast.  The main cast includes Stephen Collins as Eric Camden, Catherine Hicks as Annie Camden, Barry Watson as Matt Camden, David Gallagher as Simon Camden, Jessica Biel as Mary Camden, Beverley Mitchell as Lucy Camden, Mackenzie Rosman as Ruthie Camden and Happy as Happy the Dog.  Sorry to any fans, but bye!

Remaining:

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Unsolved Mysteries 

Jane the Virgin

Baby Daddy

SpongeBob SquarePants
The Fairly OddParents

Star Search

Family Feud

Wipeout

The Great British Baking Show

Rugrats

Will & Grace

As Told By Ginger*

Barry*

The Surreal Life*

* Claimed to be cut, but no write-up yet.

Still to save: Elliott, Victoria, and Alex

Still to cut: Rei, Chris, and Vee

As Told by Ginger

as-told-by-ginger.jpg&w=400&c=sc&poi=fac

I think I almost cut this another time, but wound up changing my mind.  As Told by Ginger is an animated television show created by Emily Kapnek. The show aired from 2000 to 2016, but only had 3 seasons.  There were 20 episodes in a season.  The third season looks like it initially aired in 2004 and then stopped, picking up again in 2016 to finish out.  The show aired on Nickelodeon.  The star showed the Foutley family, mainly unpopular 12 year old ginger.  I assume the show focused on her school life.  The rest of the Foutleys include: brother Carl Foutley, mom Lois Foutley, and father Jonas Foutley.  Eh thats 100 words, so thats enough.

Barry

barry___tv_series_folder_icon_v2_by_dyid

giphy.gif

With a number of shows I do like or love, of course I’m gonna cut the ones I am least familiar with and one of those shows are Barry. Barry is a dark-comedy, comedy-drama and tragicomedy series, that was created by Alec Berg and Bill Hader. Barry airs on HBO and started airing on March 25, 2018 and is currently still ongoing. The sow has produced 2 seasons with 16 episodes. Barry stars Bll Hader, Stephen Root, Sarah Goldberg, Glenn Fleshler, Anthony Carrigan and Henry Winkler. The only stars I know are Bill Hader (namely from SNL) and Henry Winkler (namely from Happy Days).

Barry is about a man named Barry Berkman who s a hit man from Ohio that travels to Los Angeles wit the mission of killing someone but instead someone joins an acting class - taught by Gene Cousineau (played by Henry Winkler). Then some of the fellow aspiring  actors and actresses in the class, helps Barry discover and question why he wants to kill someone and have all of these criminal associations regarding himself.

Hmm the show sounds interesting but it is a critically acclaimed show as it received 30 Primetime Emmy Award nominations - with Bill Hader winning Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy series, twice - with Henry Winkler winning an award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a comedy series for its first season, which was shockingly Henry’s first Emmy win. I do remember these award wins and well done to Barry for it’s success. I will close this out with a trailer from the show.

Wipeout_2011_logo.png

WIPEOUT

I'm cutting two shows I know and enjoyed but I do think they're the safer cuts this round. Anyway, Wipeout is a funny competition show where they go through obstacles which seem impossible to do and kind of hurt when you do it wrong and fall or get hit or something along those lines. I like watching it because it's entertaining and quite funny. My favourite obstacle course is the one with a rotating blue log-like thingy.

giphy.gif

And they are standing on a tall platform jumping so they can evade the thing. It's a good show to watch but it's not something I would wait for to air/show. Whenever it is on, I would try to finish it especially when the girls are doing well. :haha: I hate it when it's male dominated because it makes the competition boring.

Anyway that's all. I think this is a really good rank for wipeout.

Edited by vee_

giphy.gif

THE FAIRLY ODDPARENTS

This is a cartoon show that was part of my childhood. I think I still memorise the theme song of it. It's about Timmy Turner who is a sad little kid. He has a dimwitted dad and mom and they somehow don't care for him and leaves him all the time with his terror babysitter, Vicky. Vicky is a bitch and she makes his life hell. Thankfully, Timmy has fairy godparents and he is the only one who has two. A kid will have a fairy godparent when their lives are so sad and bad. Timmy does stupid wishes most of the times though and it leads to disaster. 

I really like this show and I even watched the movies it had. I don't remember how it ended so I'll probably search it but this is definitely a Nick cartoon show that I will remember and definitely watch here  and there like in YouTube maybe. But yeah I'm cutting it because it's safer to cut it than the other ones.

Edited by vee_

Remaining:

Unsolved Mysteries 

Jane the Virgin

Baby Daddy

SpongeBob SquarePants

Star Search

Family Feud

Rugrats

Will & Grace

The Surreal Life

Still to save: Elliott (2), Victoria (2), and Alex (2)

Still to cut: Rei (2), Chris (2), and Wallace (1)

Remaining:

Unsolved Mysteries 

Baby Daddy

Star Search

Family Feud

Rugrats

Will & Grace

The Surreal Life

Still to save: Elliott (2) and Victoria (2)

Still to cut: Rei (2), Chris (2), and Wallace (1)

The Surreal Life

51zAFUWlqzL._SX300_.jpg

source.gif

The Surreal Life is the other show I’m cutting as it’s one of the other shows I am least familiar with of the remaining nominees. Now with this title, I want to say I have heard of it and seen it - but I think I only heard of it and vaguely know about it? Well it’s to learn more about it.

The Surreal Life is an Ameican reality TV show, that records a group of celebrities living together in Glen Campbell’s former mansion. The show has the concept of taking various celebrities and having them living in the “Surreal World” like something along the lines of The Real World. The Surreal Life was created by Cris Abrego, Mark Cronin and Rick Telles. So whoa the show aired for 6 seasons and has 61 episodes under its belts airing from January 9, 2003 through May 14, 2006. The first two seasons aired on The WB with the last 4 seasons airing on VH1. 

Some notable celebrities that have starred on the show includes MC Hammer, Corey Feldman and Jerri Manthey (all on the first season). Traci Bingham, Erik Estrada and Vanilla Ice (all on the 2nd season). Charo, Dave Couller, Flavor Flav, Jordan Knight and Ryan Starr (all on the 3rd season). Da Brat, Adrianne Curry, Christopher Knight, Chyna and Verne Troyer (all on the 4th season). Pepa, Janice Dickinson, Omarosa and Carey Carey (all on the 5th season). Sherman Hemsley and Alexis Arquette on the 6th season.

OK sooo lots of celebrities I know and yeah  I did watch a bit of this show but wasn’t ever super into this. I kinda wish I watched it more and I do think I could have gotten more into it if I were to watch it now but oh well too late to change this cut now. I think this show has had a great run.

Remaining:

Unsolved Mysteries 

Baby Daddy

Star Search

Family Feud

Rugrats

Will & Grace

Still to save: Elliott (2) and Victoria (2)

Still to cut: Rei (2) and Chris (2)

Edited by Steven_

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Oops, sorry. Didn't know about you loving that show. :( >.< 

Even though it was the reason I brought Bill Hader into the Actor Rankdown, talked about it for multiple actors during the game, and send you safety requests for it this game

sure jan GIF

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Even though it was the reason I brought Bill Hader into the Actor Rankdown, talked about it for multiple actors during the game, and send you safety requests for it this game

sure jan GIF

I can't remember all of this and everything throughout these games. :dead:  I def wasn't cutting it with you in mind and i don't keep track of and remember safety requests for the whole game. Am sorry though but i'll understand whatever you want and choose to do.