The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

18 minutes ago, bswanson said:

You could post this stuff all you want. Jesus Christ could come back and tell all these MAGA people this stuff to their faces and they'd just nail him to the cross again. They're a lost cause. I'm at the point of just laughing at them like the future historians will.  When you don't take these people seriously as they shouldn't be taken, it's actually hilarious.  Including their Orange Golden Pig they worship that is about to be made into bacon on January 20 at 12 Noon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nutterbutter said:

Neither of you combined could trigger a brain scan.

:thumbsdown:  you should know this by now

Forum Rules

Member Conduct & Etiquette

• No flaming or name calling. Be respectful of other posters. 

Just popping back in to say WHAT A LANDSLIDE BLOWOUT WIN FOR BIDEN! (In Trump's terms of "blowout" :giggle:) But this time Biden actually had over 5 million more votes so it actually makes sense ❤️ 

race-map-president.png

So proud of Georgia and Arizona :wub: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bswanson said:

they even just said its the most secure election. 

"They" who? This election, has been the most corrupt, I've ever seen. So many issues. Don't be surprised, if it doesn't go to the Supreme Court. I mean ... what is secure, about THIS? 

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

So the YouTube channels are factual but the fact checkers aren’t.....?

It depends ... On what? Whether the info is true , or not. If you can debunk things I bring, then do so, with facts. YouTube, is a platform, with thousands and thousands of channels. I try to bring facts. Like I said ... if you have facts, to the contrary, then bring it. 

8 hours ago, JC said:

Just popping back in to say WHAT A LANDSLIDE BLOWOUT WIN FOR BIDEN! (In Trump's terms of "blowout" :giggle:) But this time Biden actually had over 5 million more votes so it actually makes sense ❤️ 

race-map-president.png

So proud of Georgia and Arizona :wub: 

It was a significant victory in the electoral college, just like four years ago, but in the other direction. 

3 hours ago, sneaky said:

I'llI say one nice thing about Republicans. They didnt blame Jorgensen and other third party candidates the way the Democrats voter shamed in 2016.

Definitely. I expected a Trump victory this year because Democrats keep having this awful habit of picking the worst presidential candidates. And then I’m sure the party would’ve done everything to blame others but themselves. They’re even blaming progressives right now for losing congressional seats rn when it seems the annoying centrist dems are the ones losing while the progressives are winning. I believe every single one who backed Medicare for All won their race. And nearly all the ones who backed the Green New Deal (which I agree with but am overall indifferent towards) won as well.
Like y’all... the party is so lucky enough people were willing to settle for Joe this year.

I haven’t checked the official numbers but were the third parties this year significantly lower overall than in 2016?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Definitely. I expected a Trump victory this year because Democrats keep having this awful habit of picking the worst presidential candidates. And then I’m sure the party would’ve done everything to blame others but themselves. They’re even blaming progressives right now for losing congressional seats rn when it seems the annoying centrist dems are the ones losing while the progressives are winning. I believe every single one who backed Medicare for All won their race. And nearly all the ones who backed the Green New Deal (which I agree with but am overall indifferent towards) won as well.
Like y’all... the party is so lucky enough people were willing to settle for Joe this year.

I haven’t checked the official numbers but were the third parties this year significantly lower overall than in 2016?

Way lower. There are around 2.5 million third party votes tallied so far in 2020. In 2016 there were around 7 million.

Why should he concede? Has any state certified, their results? If so .... which ones?  :))  I'm interested, in hearing, which ones. So ... bring it! 

In the meantime, it's far from being over.  🙃  And, in the meantime, more info coming in.  There is Felony Level Fraud, and it will be revealed  :yes:

So yes ... release, the Kraken, Sidney Powell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

One of my besties insists that the longer this goes on with no concession, there are national security risks because Biden isn’t privy to certain info yet. Thoughts on this? 

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

One of my besties insists that the longer this goes on with no concession, there are national security risks because Biden isn’t privy to certain info yet. Thoughts on this? 

Why should he be privy to it, when no single state, as certified results, declaring him their winner? Your bestie, can insist all they want, but .. until all of the states, certify & the Electoral College, finalize everything, he is only "President Elect", in fantasy land. The media, has called it .... but, THEY, don't have the say in it. The states do. Not sure, what people don't get, about this.  In actuality ... he is still the "Projected Winner" , but NOT President Elect. My question is :  WHY , has not ONE state certified their results? Why? 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

There come's a time when those within the government need to fight for President-elect Biden to be given the information required to prepare him for transition. 

57 minutes ago, psterina said:

Why should he be privy to it, when no single state, as certified results, declaring him their winner? Your bestie, can insist all they want, but .. until all of the states, certify & the Electoral College, finalize everything, he is only "President Elect", in fantasy land. The media, has called it .... but, THEY, don't have the say in it. The states do. Not sure, what people don't get, about this.  In actuality ... he is still the "Projected Winner" , but NOT President Elect. My question is :  WHY , has not ONE state certified their results? Why? 

Well Trump was given that information when he was President-elect well before final certifications. As was every other President-elect. Just because Trump and his goonies are throwing a tantrum doesn't mean that the norm has to change. Let the Trump snowflakes fight for their participation ribbon while the actual adults try and do their jobs.

• Like 2

All I see is a bunch of losers with nothing better to do. Nothing they are doing can change the outcome. Just sore asses trying to be relevant when they are too ignorant to know it's over. Like I said all it does it makes me laugh.  Find a new god to worship.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

All I see is a bunch of losers with nothing better to do. Nothing they are doing can change the outcome. Just sore asses trying to be relevant when they are too ignorant to know it's over. Like I said all it does it makes me laugh.  Find a new god to worship.

It seems to me that’s an issue that crosses party lines every time. The cult of personality with Barack Obama was insane and yes, it has continued with Trump to a large extent. It really does depend, you would have to actually talk to some of these folks though. It’s not as simple as worshipping a single person, but if you’re blinded by your own bias, then perhaps... 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

It seems to me that’s an issue that crosses party lines every time. The cult of personality with Barack Obama was insane and yes, it has continued with Trump to a large extent. It really does depend, you would have to actually talk to some of these folks though. It’s not as simple as worshipping a single person, but if you’re blinded by your own bias, then perhaps... 

Nah the state of denial doesn't have any electoral votes. And I was all about Hillary in 2016. She lost. I moved on to Kamala (for President or VP). Sometimes you pick a loser. Sometimes you pick a winner! But in the end ya gotta do like Frozen teaches and Let it Go! Find yourself another egotistical blowhard to follow in the GOP, there's plenty ya just gotta look. They don't just fall in your lap like Trump did. Put some effort into it. But hey who knows. Maybe they are hiding some Trump votes in Roswell with the aliens.  Maybe the aliens secretly voted for Biden. oooooooooooooooooooo.

Edited by Jonathan

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

Nah the state of denial doesn't have any electoral votes. And I was all about Hillary in 2016. She lost. I moved on to Kamala (for President or VP). Sometimes you pick a loser. Sometimes you pick a winner! But in the end ya gotta do like Frozen teaches and Let it Go! Find yourself another egotistical blowhard to follow in the GOP, there's plenty ya just gotta look. They don't just fall in your lap like Trump did. Put some effort into it. But hey who knows. Maybe they are hiding some Trump votes in Roswell with the aliens.  Maybe the aliens secretly voted for Biden. oooooooooooooooooooo.

Well .... when the winner, is OFFICIALLY announced (certified states/Electoral College) 🙃   .... until then ... NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, for your viewing pleasure ....

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxzK-kpF5nIpZQhMkt4AaABCQ