The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see the Trump supporters are as delusional as Trump here. Posting a bunch of fake conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic, but Trump knew he could manipulate his voters into this charade.  

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against

Me waiting for this groundbreaking evidence that has been posted about in this thread for well over a month that's going to win a court case and change everything.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, psterina said:

Powell, Wood & Guilliani ... are all, on Trump's legal team, for this election.  This is/will be immensely interesting.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but the guy that got caught by Borat and the guy who booked Four Seasons Total Landscaping instead of the hotel isn't gonna be much help to the legal cause.

• Like 5

Lawsuits that tried to disrupt Biden’s wins in four states are withdrawn

Voters in four states who had brought longshot lawsuits to disrupt President-elect Joe Biden’s win and went nowhere in court have dropped their cases Monday morning.

The cases were short-lived in Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania federal courts, and fed into a pro-Trump legal strategy that’s almost certain to fail to block Biden’s presidential win before the Electoral College formalized it.

The suits mirrored one another and were all backed by the law firm of a nationally known conservative attorney, James Bopp Jr. In Michigan and Pennsylvania, the cases had also gone hand in hand with ones brought by the Trump campaign.

The announcement that the voters are dropping their suits comes three days after a federal appellate court said voters couldn’t bring some constitutional claims, essentially shutting down the path the Pennsylvania voters wanted to take in their suit.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

https://ktvz.com/politics/2020/11/16/lawsuits-that-tried-to-disrupt-bidens-wins-in-four-states-are-withdrawn/ 

Edited by *Chris
24 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Lawsuits that tried to disrupt Biden’s wins in four states are withdrawn

Voters in four states who had brought longshot lawsuits to disrupt President-elect Joe Biden’s win and went nowhere in court have dropped their cases Monday morning.

The cases were short-lived in Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania federal courts, and fed into a pro-Trump legal strategy that’s almost certain to fail to block Biden’s presidential win before the Electoral College formalized it.

The suits mirrored one another and were all backed by the law firm of a nationally known conservative attorney, James Bopp Jr. In Michigan and Pennsylvania, the cases had also gone hand in hand with ones brought by the Trump campaign.

The announcement that the voters are dropping their suits comes three days after a federal appellate court said voters couldn’t bring some constitutional claims, essentially shutting down the path the Pennsylvania voters wanted to take in their suit.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

https://ktvz.com/politics/2020/11/16/lawsuits-that-tried-to-disrupt-bidens-wins-in-four-states-are-withdrawn/ 

Just to be clear ... those are some voter's lawsuits. Those are not, the cases, that Trump's lawyers, are bringing. Sorry   ..... NOT

12 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I hate to be the one to break it to you but the guy that got caught by Borat and the guy who booked Four Seasons Total Landscaping instead of the hotel isn't gonna be much help to the legal cause.

I hate to break it to you .... but, the amount of evidence, the lawyers have, is .... staggering. I'm here, to watch it all unfold. :))

3 minutes ago, psterina said:

Just to be clear ... those are some voter's lawsuits. Those are not, the cases, that Trump's lawyers, are bringing. Sorry   ..... NOT

No need to be rude 🙂 

15 minutes ago, *Chris said:

No need to be rude 🙂 

What exactly, is "rude" about it? You brought misleading info, that literally had nothing to do with Trump's legal team, and the REAL cases, that are being fought, for Election Fraud.  And maybe, you just weren't aware of that, because the media, itself, is being very misleading. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, psterina said:

What exactly, is "rude" about it? You brought misleading info, that literally had nothing to do with Trump's legal team, and the REAL cases, that are being fought, for Election Fraud.  And maybe, you just weren't aware of that, because the media, itself, is being very misleading. 

`Sorry... NOT`` and your tone. 

Anyway, let`s enjoy this song everyone:

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You literally brought something, that had nothing to do, with Trump's  REAL contested states,  and THOSE ACTUAL Election Fraud Court Cases. The link, that you posted, those lawsuits, were cases, that were brought forth, from voters. It was deceptive, and it deceived you, and I'm sure, thousands of other people. If people aren't aware of the true cases, that are being brought to challenge the Election, by Trump's legal team,  the media knows how, to fool you/them. It's what they do ... propaganda. You brought that article here, assuming that Trump's cases, were being thrown out. Right? They're not. And no, I am not sorry, for pointing out the truth. 

Also  ... You using CNN, as proof that Biden won. Seriously?  The media shouldn't claim it, until the state's call it, and the Electoral College finalize it. So .... NO, Biden has not won it.  It is absurd. It doesn't matter how much the media, puts it out there. That, is not how it works. Also ... I capitalize, in order to highlight something, to emphasize something. And, not as a form of screaming. 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Anyway, let`s enjoy this song everyone:

I thought about blocking them and their misinformation a long time ago, but every once in a while the irony of their posts does cause me to expel an audible chuckle. The occasional laugh does outweigh the number of head-scratching moments.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I thought about blocking them and their misinformation a long time ago, but every once in a while the irony of their posts does cause me to expel an audible chuckle. The occasional laugh does outweigh the number of head-scratching moments.

Right? There`s never a dull moment in this thread. 

12 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

The corrupt corporate/pharmaceutical owned media, is The Major Source Of Misinformation. Period. End of Story.

3 hours ago, ButterflyEffect said:

It's too funny to read to block imo.

8 hours ago, psterina said:

This is across 29 states. And, maybe ALL of them  Sidney Powell, will be releasing the KRAKEN, and possibly, by the end of this week. :mrgreen:

Well Trump won 25 states so that means some of the states he won flipped to Biden. 29> 25. Math.

4 hours ago, sneaky said:

Well Trump won 25 states so that means some of the states he won flipped to Biden. 29> 25. Math.

One, would think that. right? HOWEVER .... that is not the case. What they are finding, is that it is consistently flipping, from Trump to Biden.  

We just cannot, have this level of corruption!  Trump's lawyers, have said, that by the end of this week, they will be able to present the evidence, to the public. So ...

In the meantime, more comes out about voter fraud

• Like 1

If that's how you want to refer to the ACTUAL words, of Trump's Legal Team, all I can say is ...  W H A T E V E R ...  The proof is in the pudding  

Ignore it, ridicule it, but ....   it doesn't change the truth, of what happened.  And, with that said, here's Sidney Powell (also on Trumps legal team), as she gives us more info, regarding this "special" software, used to flip votes, from Trump to Biden. 

• Like 1