2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Zendaya

bb25993415ccbfa8900e3601c3c8b694.jpg

Zendaya with no last name (formerly Coleman) is a Disney channel star, who was on Dancing with the Stars before making it big.  Most people know I am not a fan of Zendaya in any form.  She is a talented dancer and she deserved to be in the finals however I found her pretty overrated.  I was always more pro Kellie Pickler.  So when she lost to Kellie Pickler on season 16, I was elated.  Zendaya came into the competition and had some dance experience.  From my understand she had training in hip-hop and possibly some other forms.  I found her to be better at Latin dances then tradidtional ballroom.  Zendaya had an impressive 5 perfect scores over the season.  She hit it big with her Trio Salsa, Instant Jive, Samba, Freestyle and Hip-Hop routines.  She finished with an amazing 27.3 average for the season.  Zendaya probably would make the finals again if I didn't cut her, but everyone knew I would if I had the opportunity, so this should surprise no one.  It goes without saying she is one of my least favorite Val partners.

Save Amber Riley

Ralph Macchio

abc_gma_dwts_110518_wg.jpg

Nice guy, good dancer, just don't really have many feelings about Season 12 and I'm pretty satisfied with Chelsea and Romeo being the last 2 standing in this rankdown from that season. Ralph was an early frontrunner in the season scoring the highest marks in the premiere with a great opening Foxtrot, however from there he didn't really live up to the high standards he had set early on. His scoring mostly stuck around the early-to-mid 20s throughout the season with the occasional stronger dance, and I remember Pure loving him and going completely mad when there was that winner-takes-all Cha-Cha in the semi-finals and Chelsea got 15 extra points which probably saved her from getting a 'shock' boot (tbf there was definitely favoritism in this looking back, I'm obsessed with the idea that instead of couples getting 2/3 extra points like in seasons now, Chelsea got 15 :dead:). But Chelsea > Ralph when it came to dancing so I can't say I was outraged by that result. He was a great partner for Karina and he's done well in this rankdown, but he's pretty unmemorable for me in the grand scheme of things and that makes him an easy cut for me here.

Saving Christina Milian

Image result for christina milian gif

Rob Kardashian

giphy.gif

I guess Stephy got her wish and Ricki Lake wins her season as I am choosing to cut Rob Karsashain this time around. How did he make it so far tbh? This always happens in these rank downs with people being petty and whatnot. So Rob Kardashian is a celebrity from Season 13 of Dancing with the Stars. He is known as a reality tv star and brother of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian. Rob's partner was Cheryl Burke and came in second place. He beat older sister Kim Kardashian who competed in Season 7 and placed 11th. His lowest scoring dance was the Viennese Waltz which got a 16. His highest scoring dance(s) were his Freestyle and Instant Samba which got a score of 30. J.R. Martinez beat him in the finals but Rob beat him in this rankdown but came up to to beat Ricki Lake.

Sorry, I have never been a big Val fan (as you can tell), as he is one of my least fave pros with the same old gist every season. However, I do like Laurie (which is why I didn't nominate her) and felt like he did his best work with her.

1 minute ago, Stephhyy said:

Sorry, I have never been a big Val fan (as you can tell), as he is one of my least fave pros with the same old gist every season. However, I do like Laurie (which is why I didn't nominate her) and felt like he did his best work with her.

Fair enough :haha:. I used to like him more, but not as much nowadays.

JANEL PARRISH

dancing with the stars dwts GIF

Janel was one of three people to make both iterations of the Top 20 in the previous two rankdowns, alongside Paige Van Zant (IStillDontKnowHer.gif) and Jana Kramer. So since they're both gone, I thought we'd do a clean sweep. At least Janel made it the furthest. :haha: Anyway, Janel was somehow famous enough as a YouTube beauty influencer to be cast for the nineteenth season of Dancing With the Stars, where she was partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy. They were one of my favourite couples that season, but to be honest, I don't remember much of their run. According to Wikipedia, she was from Pretty Little Liars and Bethany Mota (who??????????) was the YouTube Beauty Influencer. My b. Janel & Val averaged the second highest of the season behind eventual champions WitFonso, but sadly placed third because of the Republicans coming out to vote for Sadie. She scored five perfect scores that season with her Jazz, Contemporary, Paso doble, Freestyle & Foxtrot/Paso doble fusion routines all getting a 40. On the flip side, her jive was her lowest scoring dance at 29. Did you all know Sadie's lowest scoring dance was still higher than that? The judges really were on some type of bullsh*t that season.

SAVE: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren

Edited by Elliott

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

:( 

I’m all for a random Jacoby win for season 16. If Zendaya can’t win, Kellie shouldn’t either. 🙂 

Zendaya has won it twice, Kellie's turn. But at least Zendaya didn't. #justiceforjoanna

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Zendaya has won it twice, Kellie's turn. But at least Zendaya didn't. #justiceforjoanna

Mya needed to finally win her season In this. I have no regrets over making that happen.

• Like 1